Chapter 16: Chunin Exams - Finals

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

I walked into the whole stadium. Man what a drag~. (Shikamaru: HEY THATS MY LINE!) (B/s: No one gives a crap! Now shut up!)

"Hey guys!" I ran over to Konoha 11.

"Hmm? What ya need." Kiba asked.

"Oh.. I was just going to say good luck!" I sweat dropped thinking that Hinata, Tenten, Kiba, Rock Lee, Sakura, and Ino didn't pass.

"Thanks (y/n)!" Naruto smiled.

"Yep. Good luck-"

"Naruto Uzumaki vs Neji Hyuga." The bored said as the crowd just laugh.

Hearing people said:

"Theres no way the kid with the tail can defeat that Hyuga kid."

 Or maybe words like this"

"We can clearly see the winner already."

Neji did noting as he entered the fighting arena. While on the other hand Naruto easily got mad. He angrily stomp his way to the areana.

"So (y/n), who are you going to vote for to win~" Ino chuckled.

"I don't know. They both powerful." I smiled.

That was no lie for me. Cause I only watch this fight over 100 times. Neji was no doubted strong, but Naruto can easily prove you wrong about his stealth.

"What ya mean? Neji is going to win!" Tenten smiled

"I have to agree on with Tenten on this one. Naruto cant beat Neji!" Ino said.

"I don't know.... It could be a tie." I said.

"Whatever! Your wrong!" They both snapped at me.

I sweat dropped at there childishness.

We quietly watch the fight. Naruto won and everyone was in shock. After that round, I congrats him and left to go check on Neji.

I knock on the door, waiting for a answer. Neji and Hiashi were talking. I waited while I heard some lies about the Hyuga clan. Time past by and I open the door and went in.

"E-excuse me.... But may I talked Neji?" I asked.

"Of course." Hiashi smiled at me.

I smiled backed.

"Neji is she your girlfriend?" Hiashi asked.

Neji blushed.

"No, she's my friend." Neji said.

"Hmm, ill be off now."

After that, I talked to Neji. I made sure he was fine before I went to go watch Temari and Shikamaru fight. He soon said he was fine and I left.

I watch quietly watch as Shikamaru and Temari fight. This round was pretty boring, unlike Neji and Naruto's  fight.

"SHIKAMARU HOW COULD YOU LET HER WIN!!!" I heard Ino yelled.

"I was low on charka. Man stop being a drag....You girls are to troublesome." Shikamaru rubbed the back of his head.

"SHIKAMARU!! YALL KNOW THAT I AINT TROUBLESOME~!" I laugh at his face.

He stares at me and chuckles a little.

"I guess not if Choji likes you."

I smiled.

"Hey (y/n) want my last piece of chips?" Choji said.

"Wow (y/n) Choji must really like you." Shikamaru laugh.