Chapter 2: Obito, Kakashi, and Gai ^.^

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Hey guys before we get started here, I hope you read what I said last chapter. The next day Minato became the 4th Hokage, but died a month later due to the 9 tails.

Your POV.

"Hey Uncle!" I ran to the Hokage. I've known him for a month now, he was starting to remind me like he was my uncle.

"Hello (y/n)! How are you?" He smiled. "I have great news!"

"Really?! Tell me!" I smiled back.

"Your going to the Ninja Academy!! And sadly, your going to live with another orphan, name Naruto. He's a boy, but I'm sure you don't mind."

I nodded.

"Anyways, Naruto's dad was Minato. But its only Obito, Gai, Kakashi, Asuma, Me, and yours secret, Got it? He's also the 9 tail, but he would never kill you, so don't worry." Lord Hokage said.

"Okay!" I hugged him and went to go pack.

I had extra time before the Hokage escort me to Naruto's house, so I went on the streets to  look for ninja gear. One month has pass by, and I didn't miss anyone in the real world. Yet.

"HEY (y/n)!" Someone scream. I turn to see how it was.

"Hi Obito, Kakashi, and Gai!" I gave them a smile.

"Youthfulness shouldn't be roaming around like this alone." Gai said worried and started hugging you.

A sweat drop went down me head. I totally forgot I was 5. Being 11 in a 5 year old body is hard ya know!

"Anyways.." Obito laugh. "What are you looking for?"

"Oh! I don't know, I'm just looking. If I see anything I want, I'll buy it!" I smiled.

"LET US GO FLOWER!! WHILE WE CAN BE YOUTHFUL!!" Gai grab my hand and we left Kakashi and Obito.

"Don't tell me that Gai has a crush on a 5 year old girl.." Obito sign.

"What a idiot... I think he does..." Kakashi and Obito both looked at eachother and started laugh. They ran after us.

The first store we went in was GREAT!! I found so much cool things!!

"Obito-Senpai!" I yelled and ran over to Obito.

"Yes (y/n)-kun?" Obito said.

"FOLLOW ME!!!" I grab his hand and I drag him over to see kunai knifes.

"CAN YOU BUY ME IT? YA KNOW IM GOING TO BE A NINJA!!!" I laugh.

"Yeah I guess." Obito blush.

"Why are you blushing?" I said poking his cheeks which made him blush more. I lied. It was funny and cute to see him blush.

"Anyways I need your help! Which is better?" I question.

"I think this on because I use-" Obito was cut off by Kakashi.

"This kunai knife is better. Sharpness is 9.5/10, the speed is 8/10, and the grip is about 10/10." Kakashi said cooly.

"AWE!!!! KAKASHI YOUR SO COOL!!" a crazy fan girl said. She walked up to Kakashi and glared at me, then push me out of the way. I fell on the floor.

 "Are you okay (y/n)?" Obito helped me up.

"HEY!!!! MY FLOWER!!! ARE YOU OKAY?" Gai ran up to me again and hugged me. "YOU MISSY NEEDS TO BE MORE NICE TO THIS CHILD!!" Gai yelled at Kakashi fan girl.

"Kakashi!! Gai is yelling at me." She said trying to sound innocent. "Help me senpai!"

"I don't care. Gai is right anyway, you need to be nice to little kids." Kakashi squat in front of me.