Chapter 34: Jinchuuriki

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

(B/s: Is there any Madara's fangirls out there! If so you can asked for a ending with him.)

I arrived at the battle field of the jinchuurikis.

Matatabi, the 2 tail, the jinchuuriki is Yugito Nii of the hidden Cloud.

Next is Isobu, the 3 tail. Jinchuuriki is Yagura of the hidden mist, former 4th Mizukage.

Son Gokū, the 4 tail. The jinchuuriki is Rōshi of the hidden stone.

Then, Kokuō, the 5 tail. Jinchuuriki is Han.

Saiken is next, its the 6 tail. The one who was controlled Saiken is Utakata.

After that its the 7 tail which is Chōmei. Who had this jinchuuriki is Fuu.

Then of course its Killer B and Gyūki, than Kurama and Naruto. I have been with Obito senpai, Kakashi sensei, and flower king, while they run to save and help Naruto and master Killer B. I was sneaking to them, I really did wanted to help, even though ill probably just get in the way....

As they fight Naruto and Kurama sensed my charka, which wasn't the best choice I have made in my life.

"(y/n)! Why are you here?" Naruto yelled.

"Huh?" The masked person said.

I have never seen that person before, until now... it sound like a girl... even in the anime I didn't know there was a masked girl that had Obito's white mask.

"(y/n)! Why are you here?" Kakashi yelled.

"Youthful flower why did you come?!" Gai yelled.

"(y/n)! Stay back! We don't want you to get hurt!" Obito yelled.

"I can help! Please!" I said.

"Childish girl. I don't like you. But, if you stay here I will kill you if I must." She said threating.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I am no one you should care about. You wouldn't even know me. Why would it even matter if you don't know the person." She said.

"I don't care If I don't know you! State your name!" I yelled.

"My name is nothing. I'm here to make Madara's dreams come true. If it wasn't for you I would haven't help." she said.

I widen my eyes.

"(y/n), we will fight her." Kakashi said.

"B-But..."

"No buts!" Obito yelled back.

"This is a situation that decides our fate! For the whole world of ninjas!" Gai yelled.

"I want.. to help... I don't care if I die! As long as I die protecting those who I love!" I yelled.

"Heh you can say that all you want! When I'm done with getting Killer B and Naruto, Madara and I would have the perfect world! Where you don't exist!" She yelled.

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't she exist? Didn't you say that the project is for dreams to come true? It wont be a dream come true if most people didn't have her." Gai said.

"Are you saying that you, Obito, Kakashi, and Naruto love her?" She said.

Everyone nodded.

"Hmp. That's more of a reason for me to kill her." She mumbled.

"Kamui!" Kakashi yelled.

"Naruto go attack!" Obito said.

"Right sensei!"