Chapter 8: Neji's Ending

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently walking to the graves to see Owari, Nikko, and Rin. I was bring Rin some strawberries, I was bring Nikko some Aemono, and for Owari I was bring him some Bibimbap. I know bibimbap isn't a Japanese dish, in fact its a Korean dish, but I knew it was one of his favorite food. I sat down the food on each of there graves, talked to him for a little while, then I moved on. I was visiting Owari sensei last, because I knew he wouldn't mind it.

"Gomannasi." I said setting down his food on his grave.

"I honestly think that without your help, I wouldn't have come this far or be here right now." I sigh sitting down next to him.

"Oh yeah.. It turns out that you were right." I chuckled remembering what he said before going away in reanimation form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Owari sensei!" I bowed to him. "T-Thank you!"

"No need to be thankful. Yesh... haven't you learn it yet?" Owari sweat dropped making me nod.

"O-Of course!" I choked out crying as he started to turn bright.

"Before I go, (y/n).. I know who you must be in love with." He said, making me taken back alittle.

"W-What?"

"You may not realize it now, but I do. When you saved Neji... I felt worriedness, fear...  but also love coming from your heart. Don't be afraid to tell him how you feel. You never know if its too late... like Nikko and me..." He says disappearing, leaving me in tears as they run down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do I like him... why did you like Nikko?" I asked confused.

"Maybe I like him because of his looks, but that's not just it. Its also because I never want to leave his side. There's something about him that makes me fall for him. I mean how strong he is and his looks are bonuses. He's very smart and calming to be around. Like in the chunin exams when he was badly wound... being with him at that time, seem to make me happy without even noticing." I said as I just get fluttered talking about my crush. "Why is having a crush so hard! I mean isn't Tenten going him too? I'll be a jerk!"

"Who is Tenten going for?"

I groan quietly knowing the voice. Out of every person...Neji has to magically show up?

"No one!" I quickly said doing an eye smile at him.

"I see your talking to Owari sensei. I'm very thankful that he had to step in and help." Neji calmly says, sitting down next to me.

"I agree, but why are you doing here?" I asked making his glaze shift towards me.

"I saw you and thought I would company you." He smiled making my heart skip a beat.

That was so cute... He did a warm smile.. that was KAWAIII!!! I mentally scream inside my head.   

I felt a small blush on my cheeks as I return a warm smile too.

"(y/n)? Are you thinking about me? You are aren't you!" Neji chuckled.

The blush grew even bigger as I quickly look away.

"H-How did you know!" I exclaim starching the back of my head.

"I didn't... you admitted though.." Neji said. "But also because of the blush and the look in your eyes."