Chapter 19: Bell Test? Again?

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!" Obito yelled aiming it at me.

"SASUKE!" I yelled.

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!" Sasuke said.

Naruto grabbed me before the fire ball could reach me.

"You okay?" Naruto asked.

"I'm fine, thank you." I smiled.

Sasuke got his fireball towards Obito. But Obito did his kamui to escape it.

"Damn!!" I laugh.

Sakura came and did her cherry blossom clash into the ground, knocking Obito of balances.

"NOW!" I yelled.

Obito POV

Where have I been when Sakura have ridiculous strength? Lady Tsunade have taught her well. Huh? What's this?

Kakashi POV

You got to be kidding me... That's my student who has that strength? She's grown....

Sasuke & Naruto POV

Sakura has amazing strength! Last time I train with her, she would fan girl.

Your POV

Not much of a surprise. But seeing in person is pretty neat if I do say so my self. During training with Gai and Obito, my magnet release has improved. I learn how to control other metals, but its not as strong as my platinum.

I got both bells form Obito sneakly. He quickly got it.

"I'm not letting you get it that easily." Obito did a cheeky tooth grin.

"SENPAIIII!" I pouted and anime fell.

He chuckled at my childishness.

"(y/n) it seems like you got more childish last time I saw you." Kakashi sweat dropped.

"You can blame that to Obito,"

"HEY!"

I giggled.

"And annoying..." Sasuke sigh.

"Sasukeeeee!" I punch him lightly.

"Sasuke I don't know what your talking about! (Y/n) is still the same!" Naruto grin.

"Whatever! Come on guys!" Sakura crossed her arms.

"Gladly!" Obito putted all of us in a genjutus.

He putted me in a genjutus of (whoever you like in Naruto) getting badly hurt.

"(y/n)... help me...." He said.

"HELL NO!" I yelled.

What a weak genjutus Obito put on me.

I quickly got out of it.

"Huh? You're out already?" Obito question.

"Hmmhm! It wasn't that hard yall know." I eye smiled.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura also got out of the genjutus.

"You guys grown...." Kakashi smiled.

"Guys come here." Sasuke said.

We all went to him.

"Its not working. We need to spit. Who wants to go with who?" He asked.

"I will go with Sakura." I said.