Chapter 45: Training?

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Owari sensei told me that we are visitors that are not suppose to ruin the life styles of the Shuki Family. So for being here for a week, we haven't been talking to them.

*Knock Knock*

Oh yeah... did I also mention that Owari sensei has been waking me up at 6 in the morning every day?

"GO AWAY!" I yelled.

*Knock Knock*

"Get up lazy butt." Owari yelled.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Five more minutes... or 5 more hours...." I mumbled the last part.

"NOW (Y/N)!"

"FINE! YA KNOW YOU ARE PRETTY LOUD FOR A OLD MAN!"

"I'm only 28.... Like really Tsunade is like 50 and she can yell louder than me." Owari sweat dropped as I open the door.

"I notice you gotten soft on me. Why's what?"

"Shut up and go get ready." He says as he push me towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, yeah." I giggled.

Time Skip - During training.

"(y/n). You need to focus!"

"I CANT WHEN THE RAIN KEEPS SLASHING ON MY FACE!" I yelled with an anime vein as I hear giggles.

I turn to see a girl with long blonde hair and light brown eyes.... and that rapist Kettei.

"PERVERT! STAY AWAY!" I yelled hiding behind Owari.

She gave a weird look to Kettei as he put his hands up defend less and sweat dropping.

Owari sigh and push me away from him as I pouted.

"Hello Kettei." Owari said.

"Hello Mr. Minha ." He says.

"So your Mr. Minha, Kettei was talking about. I'm Yeolni. Nice to meet you... uh..."

"Owari."

"Owari." She smiled.

Man she did changed since the last time I've seen her... Long nice blonde hair.... pretty light brown eyes... but how about the personality....

"And I see... um.. your (y/n)? Right? Nice to meet you. Kettei told me about you, not so much your ninjutus." She sweat dropped.

I don't really know yet.... Hehe.....

"Hello Yeolni, its nice to meet you!" I bowed.

"Hehe! I'm sorry about the Chunin exams about the way. Its me! Yeolni of the rain!" She smiled.

I widen my eyes and she realized who I was so quickly.

"Hello Yeolni. Long time no see!" I bowed to her yet again.

"Aw, come on you don't need to bow. So how's the magnet release coming along?" She smile as Kettei rolled his eyes.

"Good! How about your Lava release?" I asked.

Her smiled widen.

"Great! I think I got better! Wow! I know by know you would become very beautiful!" She giggled as I widen my eyes.

"M-Me? Look at you! You look even more pretty!" I said.

She was wearing a normal t-shirt with some shorts. That was it. Yet she was beautiful and.... so different.