Chapter 41: Learning Sage Mode

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

(B/s: I just wanted to say thank you for the support guys! It makes me really happy that you guys love my story. Even though I SUK at grammar. xD Love you guys! I hope you enjoyed the story~)

I woke up at 4:30 am so I could get some breakfast and so I could get ready. I took a shower and tie my hair in a pony tail. I also putted on my training clothes as I went the door to search for some food. As I found Ichiraku Ramen, I was surprise that they were open this early.

"Ahh, good morning (y/n)! Would you like your usual?" He smiled looking at me.

I did my eye smiled and nodded.

"Yes please! And good morning too." I said.

"Here, since I don't see you ninjas very often anymore, this will be on my house." He said.

"Oh no its fine! I can pay!" I said.

He just smile and set the ramen in front of me.

"Enjoy." He smiled.

I close my eyes smelling the ramen.

"It smells good as always!" I didn't hesitate to take a bit.

I slurp up the noodles happy as ever.

"So where you heading off to today."

"Oh... I'm just going training with a new sensei. That's all." I smiled.

He smiled back.

After I was done eating I hide the money under the ramen bowl.

"Thanks for the yummy ramen!!" I waved bye.

As I walked away I could hear him.

"You sneaky kid!" He chuckled.

I smiled to my self and left to go to the training grounds. I looked at the clock and it was 5:15. I panic and ran to the training grounds. When I arrived I saw Owari sensei sitting down. When he notice I arrived he rolled his eyes.

"First rule, never be late." He said coldly.

I nodded and bowed.

"Since you have a kekkei genkai, your sage color will most likely be purple." He said.

"M...kay...."

I could see him grin a little at my reaction.

"Does that mean you have fire, or scotch?" I asked.

"I have fire. Konoha is known for common fire users."

"But... I don't have... fire..." I put a finger on my chin.

He chuckled and ran his fingers though his hair.

"I guess your not common. You're... really not." He said.

"How so?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Magnet Release, let alone having Platinum. Plus if other people would dare to fight me even though I dodge all of there hits. You have some guts." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I widen my eyes then did a eye smile at him.

"Anyways, lets get started. You need to focus your energy around life, or nature." He said.

Time Skip - Cause I suck at writing training sessions

I fell on the floor tried.

"Get up. You need to focus!" He yelled.

"Your so meannnn!!" I whine.

He had a anime vein and looked away.

"If you have a summoning it will be much easier." He said.