Chapter 46: Goodbye....

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

We arrived back at the Rain Village. Each and everyone greeted both of us. To my surprise, Kakashi was jealous that Owari and I went on a trip together. We both laugh as said that our relationship was more of a father daughter one. Which caught them surprise. Its been a week since I got back and Owari has been busy doing Anbu missions.

I was sleeping on my bed as I heard a knock on my door. I groan and got up to see who it was.

When I open the door I was caught by a sudden hug.

"I MISS YOU!!!!" I heard a voice.

I sweat dropped as I fixed my bed hair.

"Hi Suigetsu." I smiled at him.

"Why did you leave me with that Red Hair fan girl?" He said.

I sweat dropped once again.

"You mean Karin?"

"YEAH!"

I giggled.

"Where's Jugo?" I asked.

"He's not here." Suigetsu did a cheeky smile.

"Miss (y/n)? The hokage summons you." I heard another voice.

I panic as Suigetsu disappear and turn into water.

"Uh.. Yes?" I asked.

"Hokage-sama needs you."

"Uh... right." I smiled as I close the door to get ready.

"I think I should go... HEHEH!" Suigetsu said and left as I laugh at him.

I got ready and headed to the Hokage's building. I knock on the office door.

"Come in." I heard Lady Tsunade said.

I open up the door and my jaw dropped.

"Hello." He smile at waved at me.

"UNCLE RASA!!!!" I yelled hugging him.

He sweat dropped as I hugged him.

"I miss you!" I did a eye smile.

"I miss you too. You grown so much didn't you." He smile as I pulled away from him.

"Anyways, Lord 4th Kazekage came here to visit Konoha and take a look around. The first person he request to see is you."

I smiled brightly as Rasa smiled along with me.

"May I go show him around?" I asked.

"Don't ask me. Ask him." Tsunade chuckled and resume to her paper work.

"Uncle Rasa? What ya say?" I asked him.

"I don't see why not! We can have a battle! I will like to see your Magnet Release in action!"

I smiled at him as we both walked to the training grounds.

"Wait! Fourth Kazekage! Were suppose to be protecting you!" Sand Anbus says running to catch up with us.

"Yeah yeah whatever!" I heard Rasa said.

I giggled as I walked and talk to him.

"So how's everything in the leaf?"

"Well... I don't know... I just got back form a trip. I was training with my sensei in the rain village." I sweat dropped as he chuckled.

"Well, what did you learn?"

"Sage mode!"

"That's perfect! Wow... you have been growing! How about Kenta, did he turn into a animal of any sort?"