Chapter 44: Rain Village

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. Characters I do own are Owari, Nikko, Yeolni, Kettei, Hin, and Ostika.

The next morning I got ready and wrote a note and taped it on my front door.

I'm currently training in a different village. Ill come back April. If you need something, you can asked my teammates, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Harno, or my senseis. Obito Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake. As well as Konoha 11.

I saw on my couch Obito was gone. He wrote a note for me too.

Sorry for sleeping on your couch! Thanks for the blanket too! I left in the middle of the night. Thanks again (y/n)!

~Obito Senpai

I giggled as I left my house. I arrived at the gates waiting for Owari to come. It was 5:57 and then he arrived.

"I got us some food." He said handing me a sandwich.

"Thank you sensei." I bowed as he rolled his eyes.

Time Skip - Arriving at the rain village.

To our surprise we got there early. It took us the whole day though.

"OWARI SENSEI!! MY FEET HURRTTT!!" I whine.

He sigh seeing this child side of me.

"If you wanna get stronger then too bad." He yelled with an anime vein.

I pouted yet nodded.

He took out a small piece of paper and started to read it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's just the paper, Lady Hokage gave me for the house were gonna stay in. She said that a small family lives there. That will be it though." He said as I nodded.

We walked a little more until we came across a big house.

"This must be it. Let's see..." he said as he knock on the doors.

Seconds later a boy my age open the door.

"Hello you guys must be the Leaf Ninjas who Lady Hokage inform us about. I'll get my mom and dad, in the mean time you guys can come in." He smiled moving aside to let us in.

"By the way my name is Kettei Shuki." He turn around and smiled.

"Hello Kettei, I'm Owari. This is my student, (y/n). We thank you for letting us stay here." Owari bowed.

"No problem... um.. Mr..."

"Minha." Owari said.

Was... that... his... last name? Right after he said that, Kettei's eyes widen.

"Are you related to Yeolni Minha I any ways?" He asked.

Owari shock his head no.

"I don't recall anyone name Yeolni. Besides I'm a leaf ninja." Owari lied.

"I'm sorry, Mr.Minha...." Kettei bowed and left to go get his mom and dad.

"Hi! I'm Hin. You can call me Mrs. Shuki." A beautiful woman with her hair in a low pony tail bowed.

"And I'm Ostika. You may call me, Mr. Shuki. May we ask what is your names?" A tall muscular man said.

"I'm Owari Minha." Owari said.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). Nice to meet you, Mr. And Mrs. Shuki." I bowed.

They both smiled as Kettei's eyes widen again.

"I could have sworn I heard that surname..." he put a finger in his chin.

"(L/n)?" I question looking at him.

He nodded and blush noticing I was staring at him.

*smack*

"OW! Mom what was that for?" Kettei yelled rubbing the spot where he got hit.

"Don't think of it mister! You taken already and I dont want my son to be looking at other girls like that!" She yelled.

I sweat dropped running the back of my head.

"I'm sorry to cause you trouble already." I bowed.

"Oh it's no problem! Don't worry about us!" Mr. Shuki bowed as I swear dropped more.

"Whatever, I'm going to see Yeolni." Kettei said as he left the house.

"Sorry for my idiot son! Anyways, your rooms are going to be on this floor if you don't mind!" Mrs. Shuki smiled

Owari and I both nodded.

They showed us the two rooms that were going to have. One was much bigger than the other.

"I want this one!" I smile pointing at the big one.

"Too bad." Owari said already sitting on the bed.

I pouted and left to go to my new room.

Across the hall I could hear Owari yell.

"Relax for today. We will start tomorrow."

I sigh as I unpack things.

"Okay." I yelled back.

After that there was a knocked on my door. I turn to see Kettei.

"Hello Kettei." I did a eye smile at him.

"I think... Yeolni has seen you before...." he said.

I swear dropped as I stood up.

"Um... who is Yeolni?" I asked.

"Oh yeah.. Yeolni is my girlfriend." He swear dropped.

I widen my eyes as my jaw dropped.
How in the freaking world did she get a boyfriend before me....

"What's with that face?"

"It's nothing." I said.

"I'm serious... I remember her saying somthing about her fighting a girl with (e/c) eyes... (h/l) (h/c) hair.. and had the surname of (l/n). She looks.. and have the name of you. Like.. she had this kekkei genkai that she didn't use during the chunin exams in Konoha.... then she use it during fighting her... was that you?" He asked.

"Pfff??!! What?! No... I wasn't even in the chunin exams..." I lied.

"Well, I know your lieing.." he said walking towards me leaning towards me.

I turn bright red as he's lips were close to me.

"Tell me..." he whisper. "It was you wasnt it..."

"Kettei back away from my studnet please. If people saw you and her like this in our villages you would be dead." Owari said as Kettei turn to see him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Minha." He rolled his eyes walking towards him. "But what do you mean... about your village?"

"Our villages contain powerful and deadly ninjas that have a love interest in (y/n)." Owari says as I blush.

"But I'm still single.." I had a sad aroma around me as Owari sweat dropped. "BUT I'M GOING TO BECOME STORNGER IN THE MEAN TIME!!"

I did a cheeky smile as Owari sweat dropped by my sudden personality change.

"I'm no scared of some ninjas... I'm a jouin." Kettei said.

"KETTEI PLEASE DON'T BOTHER THE NEW VISITERS!!!" Mr. Shuki said.

He groan and left.

"You know that you shouldn't let people do that to you." Owari sigh running the back of his head.

"I know Owari Sensei.... "