Chapter 17: Chunin Exams-Finals (Pt.2)

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

I grabbed her by her neck.

"P-please*chokes*" She begged.

"Not yet."

I use the platinum knife. I controlled it going. It was leaving my body and it stab though hers.

"How???" She cough blood as the knife stabbed her.

I threw her on the ground.

"Don't...." Yeolni said trying to get up.

"I'm not done yet."

"Lava release: MIST OF FLAMES!" She yelled.

I block my self in a platinum box.

"Huh? How did-"

"Platinum release: Needle ambush jutus." I said as needles of platinum went at her.

"PLATINUM RELEASE?" The crowd gasped and started to whisper.

"Charka points as target." I quietly said.

The needles came going to her. She tried blocking the hits, while the knife was still in her. Making her yell and scream in pain. My head felt dizzy. I looked down to my stomach. You could see right though me. I gagged and looked away. I fell on the ground. I tried healing my self, but I wasn't a medical ninja.

"Kenta... I need charka..." I said to him.

"Okay..." He chuckled alittle.

"Whats so funny?" I asked.

"Look at Yeolni."

I turn my head. She was still dodging and running. In 10 more minutes or so she will be tried. The knife still in her, I deepen the knife. She stop, and started screaming... One needle hit her charka point, than another.

"I QUITE!!!!" She yelled in pain.

"Needles dismiss." I quietly said as the needles disappear.

Kenta was slowly healing my stomach as I groan in pain too.

"The winner is (y/n) of the hidden Leaf." The examers said.

Everyone was cheering and kinda booing.....

"SHUT UP YOU HATERS!!!" Yeolni cried.

I fell on the floor aching...

"Is (y/n) the second youngest to make up a jutus?" Kakashi asked lord Hokage.

"Its seems so... Only 2 days of training her new release and she find out how to use it." The hokage smiled.

Yeolni was taken to the medical ninjas to get heal.

"Next... Sasuke vs-"

"HELP US!! HIS HERE!!!!" People in the crowd says.

"No....." I looked up....

I forgot about this.... The sound and rain ninjas were under cover for Orochimaru. To see how strong Sasuke was... I forgot to tell lord Hokage.

I got mad.... feeling anger....

"We got to go help people escape!" The leaf along with the sand ninjas said.

We helped people get out, as I stood in the arena still. I cant walk... move.... talk.... I can only stay in one place, breathing and blinking....

The charka wasn't cutting it....

I looked down at me.... I was bleeding... if I kept going on this rate ill bleed to death.....

"(Y/N)!" Naruto yelled.

"Ill get her, you guys get the rest of people out now!" Kakashi yelled.

He came down and picked me up.

"(y/n) are you okay?"

"What does it look like? Ill bleed to death if we stay here." I said coughing blood.

His eyes widen.

"Right." He said as we leave.

The next thing I knew I woke up....Could that be just a dream? Sasuke was here with me too.

"Your up. That's good." He smiled at me.

"Sasuke what happen?" I asked.

"Orochimaru came looking for us. I was waiting for you to wake up before you wish to leave with him."

"But... Sasuke I want to stay here....."

His eyes widen.

"Why? Everyone here will just get in the way!"

"I wanna become a anbu or be strongest ninja ever."

"You can be the strongest if we go to Orochimaru!!"

"Look Sasuke.... I love you but this is the wrong choice. I know you want to kill Itachi, but don't you want to stay here with your friends?" I asked.

"What friends, all I see is idiots or fan girls."

"Sasuke if you leave.... Ill stop you." I said scared.

"Hmm? How so?"

"Please Sasuke......" I said.

He smiled and walked over to you.

"Lets go kill Orochimaru, then we can stay at the leaf village."

"R-really?"

"Why not?" He smiled.

"YES!!! LETS-"

"No you stay here. Or stay with Obito-sensei or Kakashi-sensei. I don't need someone I love to get hurt... again...."

"But-"

"You heard me."

"Fine!" I yelled as he carried me back to our sensei.

"Obito-sensei, please protect (y/n). I need to kill Orochimaru." He said.

"Be careful Sasuke...." Obito said as he leave.

Time skip, after the 'war'

I was waiting for Sasuke to come back. Lucky he did.

"SASUKE!" Sakura ran to him before I went.

At first he didn't like it, but slowly he hugged back, remembering what I said.

"SASUKE YOU OKAY BUDDY!" Naruto hugged.

I smiled and hugged them as well. I guess the Akatsuki is all we need to worry about..... along with Zetus.... cause Obito is good....

"Hey what about me?" Kakashi sweat dropped as he arrived.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!!" I yelled running to him.

"Did you kill Orochimaru?" I asked.

His face saddens.

"No.... but we lost someone greater...."

"Who?" Sakura and Naruto asked.

"W-was it lord Hokage?" I asked.

"AHHAHAH DONT SAY THAT (Y/N)!! NO ONE CAN DEFEAT HIM!!!!" Naruto laugh.

"Naruto stop, this is serious!!" Sakura slapped Naruto. "Hehe... sorry (y/n) for smacking him...." She remember what I told her when we were put in teams.

"Kakashi spill it out." Obito said.

"(y/n) is correct... Lord Hokage died trying to defeat Orochimaru to protect the village...." Kakashi said.

"But...." Naruto's faces was angry. "THAT OLD SNAKE GUY! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? HE THINKS HE CAN JUST KILL KONOHA'S LEADER, AND MY.... MY..." Naruto yelled, starting to cried.

I cried as well, knowing all of the memories of the hokage I had... was gone..... no more......

"ILL KILL HIMM!!!!!" He yelled.

Time-skip Age: 16~