Chapter 6 - Gaara's Ending

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

It's been a week, since I got back, and everything has been just perfect for me. I was so grateful that Owari sensei had to stop in as well. I couldn't help but smile and be my self now. But... here's another thing... my heart has been playing games on me. In the first time in like what... 16 years? The one and only person who is messing with my heart is the one and only fifth Kazekage.

Yes... Gaara has taken my heart, making me lay on my bed, fangirling crazy over the simplest and smallest things. But today, I decided to go see him, at his village. Even though him as Kazekage wouldn't be that bad... right? Anyways I'm on my way to the Hokage's building to asked if I can pay an visit.

I knocked on the door, also having an new hokage, Obito was doing paper work, and has definitely mature. Or a little bit at least.

"Hokage-Sama?" I opened the door.

"Ah! (y/n)-chan! Come in." Obito said.

I obeyed him and sat down in the seat.

"So what do you need? And if you don't mind, I have tons of paper work to tend to."

"I would like to go the Hidden Sand to meet up with Rasa." I lied as he smiled and nodded yes.

"Sure! You may go now. Be careful, you being you, I'm sure you wont get hurt. I wouldn't even mess with you Platinum Goddess." He teased making me giggled.

"See yah later Obito-Senpai." With that being said, I left the Hokage's building, going back to my place to pack up. Afterwards I said goodbye to everyone and went to the Hidden Sand Village.

Time Skip - Brought to you by Gaara in a Pikachu sweater

  I was at the Hidden Sand Gates. I greeted the guards, as they easily made me go though. Right away I wanted to see Gaara. And of course Temari, Kankuro, and Rasa....

I raced towards the Kazekage's building, as I entered a was stopped by the guards right away.

"Who are you? State your name and present in the Kazekage's building." They asked harshly making me frown.

"I just wanna see my friend. I'm from the Leaf Village..." I sweat dropped.

"Sand or Leaf, why are you here."

I just said that didn't I?

"I came here to see Lord Gaara. I'm (Y/n) (l/n) aka Platinum Goddess? Rings a bell?"

"I'm sorry but I have no idea who you are-"

"Chino, let her past. That's a old student of mine."

I smiled...I knew that voice. Rasa... Uncle Rasa. The guards let me past as I smiled dorky hugging him.

"Hi (y/n)! What brings you here?" Rasa asked pulling away from me.

"Oh... I.. uh... came here to visit." I blushed just thinking about Gaara.