Book 2: Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

(B/s: Hey guys BitterSweet here! So today I need you guys to check out this amazing person aka my cousin >.< Story! Please help and support him!!! :D leSharingan.

I woke up the morning to hear loud noises outside my room. I yawn and looked at the time. Wow its 12? I must be tired.

"What if she never remembers!"

"We have to! Konoha... no the Shinobi World! Misses her! We can't just leave her after all that years we have spent with her! It will be a waste and everyone will be hurting!"

"But when we saw her she didn't know us."

"Because her memories were erase. You can't remember anything if your born and went to the Shinobi World, and come back everyone memories is wrong!"

"Curse that! I cant believe this! We cant use our charka because everything here is 'Normal' for them!"

"Shut up! She might be awake!"

Theses were mixes of voices. I widen my eyes. Who were they talking about? Surely they wasn't talking about me... right? I don't know....

I got up and went to take a shower. All of the senseis and students are amazing. Then theres me who doesn't know one crap about school.

Time Skip - School Starts.

I was on my way to my new assign locker. My access teacher is Kakashi Sensei. I cant help to blush when he teaches. Anyways, my biology teacher is Hashirama sensei. He's really nice and... what can you say.. cute... 0////0

Next to that Tobirama is my math teacher and Madara is my Langue Art teacher. Obito is my social studies teacher, and also Kakashi is not just my access teacher. He's also my Gym teacher along with Obito.

After school, I walked to the house which I lived in along with like 10 other people.

"Hey (y/n)-chan!" I heard my name and turn around to see Kiba.

"Hey Kiba!" I smiled as he did a sudden hug.

I blushed bright red as he did.

"K-Kiba! What's with this sudden hug?!" I panic as he pulled away.

"Nothing! Just a friendly hug!" He smiled as I lost my blush on my face.

"Ok...." I giggled and playfully punched him.

"OW!!! (y/n)-channnnn!!! That hurt!!!!!" He whine as I giggled more.

"Kiba come on lets go." I said and grabbed his hand, dragging him to our house.

As we walked Kiba had this pink cute blush on his cheeks. We stop to see a little dog in the streets as car drove past it. Quickly I let go of Kiba's hand and watch the car almost it. My color of my face drain as a car was going right towards it.... or more like a bus.

I widen my eyes and ran towards it as Kiba tried to stop me.

"(y/n)! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! Crap Crap Crap!"He yelled.

I ran towards the dog and right when the bus came I push the little dog out of the way and held my hands out. I shut my eyes tightly as I waited for a while. When I open my eyes, I felt this weird feeling going though my body... (B/s: That's Charka btw xD) When I looked at the bus... its was stopped by this dusk, holding it.

I widen my eyes and back away slowly shocked what it was. Every since I woke up... it seems everything has change... scared of what I can do I ran out of the road, to where I live.

Kiba POV

She can use her charka? But how? Does she remember? What she didn't know... is that the little dog followed her.

"(y/n)! Wait!" I yelled as she ignored me and kept walking... no running away from me.

I looked by at Bus again the Platinum dusk was gone and it was following her. Could she be scared of what will happen to her?

Her charka was used well like in the Shinobi world.

Your POV 

Tears slowly rolled down my face. I was scared of that happen.... I couldn't have done that... no.. that's crazy! I got inside the house as I closed the door and turn around that same dog followed me home. I widen my eyes and tried to get it out.

"Go away! Go! Shhoo!!" I yelled as he tilted his hand to the side. My heart melt as he started to roll around the place.

"I guess.... keeping you will be fine.." I said as I picked it up.

"IS ANYONE HOME! I NEED HELP IF THERE IS!" I heard a voice as I got there.

"Yeah! Ill help you! Just in a minute!" I yelled and went up stairs. I sat the little doggy in my room as I went to the room which I heard the voice.

When I open the door I felt everything change. I felt memories come back of Madara. This made me change my idea of Madara... but at the end.... he change... like there was a war going on and he almost died saving the other side......

It felt like hours until it all stop. When I came back to reality only a minute has pass.

"Sorry, I wanted you to know about me (y/n)-chan." He said in a deep voice, smoothing almost.

I blushed bright red and back away slowly. None of this was making sense to me..... Why was this so hard? Madara stand up and put a hand on my shoulder calming me down. He lean down and whisper in my ear causing shivers going up and down my spine.

"(y/n)-chan, do you remember me? I just putted you in a genjutus of my sharingan."

"Madara Sensei... that's just in a anime... but why do I feel like I know you.." I mumbled the last part.

"Well... maybe this will help you." He saids as he unlocks his sharingan. I widen my eyes and fell onto the ground. Memories of me and Madara came back as I widen my eyes.

"Madara! I'm so confuse! Why.... why does it feel like I know you when I never met you!"

"(y/n)-chan.. everyone in this houses knows you... like how I know you.." He smirked coming closer.

"Madara that's enough!" Someone yelled.

I turn see Hashirama sensei yelling at Madara.

"Hashirama, she was getting her memories back? Why must you ruin it?"

 "Madara, ill take care of (y/n). For now just stay here. Come on (y/n) follow me." Hashirama said while holding out his hand for me to take.

I nodded and took his hand. What was going on... I felt so useless not remembering. I only knew I was in N-Naruto? I know that sounds crazy but that must be the case. When I was with Kiba... is made me have little memories of him.... with anyone I hangout with my memories come back.

Hashirama smiled softly taking my hand. In a flash we were outside... like in a forest... I widen my eyes.

"(y/n). I know this been a hard time. I just wanted to help you relaxed a little. Kiba told me what happen.. Don't worry-"

I cut him off by hugging him.

"Hashirama sensei, I know I will be in trouble by doing this, but I'm really scared... I don't know what's going on...." I said as he ruffled my hair.

"Just don't worry...." He smiled as I started to cry.

Now memories of him was coming back to me.