Chapter 40: Owari Sensei?

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

*Flash back*

I was going training early in morning for some extra practice. As I arrived at the training grounds I started to wrapped some bandages around my hands. I train so hard, to a point where I couldn't feel my fingers or hands. And even someone times my feet and legs. Then I put my hair into a pony tail, I put the hair tie in my mouth, making sure I don't make it wet as I put up my hair.

After I tied my hair, I tighten once more and turn around. When I did there was someone there, who grabbed my throat.

"Look we got our self a pretty one." He smirk.

I couldn't breath as I punch him in the stomach. He lean forward in pain groaning. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pinned me by a near tree.

"Don't make it harder than it is." He said kissing my neck.

I didn't enjoyed it one bit. I tried to kick him off but a another guy came in to hold them down.

"Get.. out." I said trying to move my neck from his lips.

I shut my eyes, then I felt his lips leave me as they both un pinned me.

"You can open your eyes." I heard a emotionless voice.

I open my eyes to see the two boys knocked out.

"T-Thank you..." I said as I slowly open my eyes.

"I don't need a 'thank you'. Do you know who these people are?" He asked looking at me.

I shocked my head no. I couldn't look away form him. He had two different color eyes.

"There rogue ninjas form the leaf. They were wanted for rape." He said

I widen my eyes.

"Thank you sir." I bowed.

"I said you didn't need to thank me." The rolled his eyes.

I nodded and bowed again.

"Kid don't bowed either." He said as he put two fingers on his noses. I saw the red outlining his eyes disappear.

"Sage... mode?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes yet again and nodded.

"What rank are you." He asked.

"I'm... a jouin...."

"A jouin? Aren't you suppose to get out of there then?" He said bored.

I nodded.

"Besides how old are you. You look kinda young for a jouin."

"I'm... 16..." I said.

"Stop being shy. You know you shouldn't care what people think. I'm going." He said rudely and walked away.

"Wait!" I yelled.

He didn't stop which made me frown. In a blink of a eye I was in front of him. He push me aside and kept walking.

"Please!"

Still ignoring me, he kept on walking.

"CAN YOU TEACH ME SAGE MODE!" I yelled harshly.

He stopped and turn around.

"No. You do not meet my standers for my student. If you couldn't defeat two drunk ninjas, you are not worthy." He turn back around and kept walking. The gloves he was wearing had the leaf on it.

"What rank are you?" I asked him.

He stop yet again, but didn't turn around.

"Why would you care."

"Tell me now!"

"Pass."

"Magnet Release: Capture Target." I pointed at the men.

My platinum dusk came at him on top speed. He didn't dare to move until at the last second he teleported to me with a kunai to my neck.

"Worthless you are." He said putting the kunai down. "I'm impress about your kekkei genkai. Anyways ill get going. If you dare try to do another move on me, ill kill you."

He walked away from me once more. My attacks have never been that easily dodge.... not for my magnet release at least....   

"Magnet Release: Platinum Blade Fist." I said as I went running to him.

Quickly he stopped me by holding my wrist. I deactivate the blades as he looked in my eyes.

"Can you teach me sage mode." I said looking straight into his eyes with a poker face.

He tighten his hand around my wrist narrowing his eyes looking at me.

"Why should I?" He gritted his teeth.

"So I can protect my everyone... comrades... friends... anyone..."

His eyes widen and jerked his hands with mine and pulled away.

"You cant protect everyone. That's just a dream and it will stay as one." He said emotionless leaving.

"Please.... please.... That's all I wish for...." I said falling on the ground on my knees then on my butt.

"All people wish for there dreams to come true. I failed my dream already..." He mumbled the last part.

"But... the dream you fail... you can make others come true...."

"You don't get it! I lost someone... I lost HER! She was everything to me, all I wanted to do protect her and I failed so... so quickly! I cant train you because I'm not even capable of saving the person who I love... I cant saving one girl!" He yelled.

"B-But... you.. saved me... from getting rape... that would have made me insane... and ill kill others or even my self." I said. "The hole in your heart can get healed by others who filled it." 

In another blink of a eye he was in front of me looking at me with shaky eyes. He rise his hand, like he was going to slap or hit me. I shut my eyes for the impact, until I notice he wasn't doing anything to me.

I opened my eyes to see him holding out his hand to help me up.

"Ill train you. But we will start tomorrow. Meet me here at 5 am. Bring no one, and tell no one, until after training tomorrow. Understood?" He asked softer as I took his hand.

He helped me up and ran his fingers though his brown hair.

"I'm Owari, you will call me Owari sensei. Ill see you later...."

"(y/n) (l/n)."

"(y/n), ill see you later. We will do proper introductions tomorrow." He waved bye and left.

I smiled to my self as I went back to the training grounds. This was going to be awesome!!!

Owari POV

 I grin to my self as I walk away from (y/n). I was going to train her to the point where she will past out. I cant afford her to lose people who she will lose as well. Boy I hope I made the right choice being her sensei.....