Chapter 28: War... begins!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

"Who's are leader again?" Some stone villagers asked.

"I don't know I forgot too."

"You see that guy with the sliver hair and mask? That's one of them, Copy cat ninja, Kakashi Hatake. Our other leader is that boy with raven hair besides him." I pointed at them.

"Oh, thank you Platinum Goddess." They smiled.

"Ehh?? Just call me (y/n)." I sweat dropped.

"Thanks for saving Lord Gaara too."

"You still remember that? Your welcome, but all I could want back to be called my real name." I smiled.

"Oh, okay!" They both smiled back.

"Now.. THE WAR BEGINS NOW!" Gaara yelled.

We all cheered and left with our leaders.

Time Skip because 3rd division comes later.. xD

"WATCH OUT!" I yelled.

I moved in front of on of the four re animated person. The one form the sand. Kakashi, Gai, and Obito were by me too.

"(y/n) stay back!" Kakashi yelled.

"HEY! I CAN TAKE IT! RIGHT NOW LETS STAY ON TRACK!" I yelled.

"(y/n)?" I heard two voices said at one time.

"H-Haku... Z-Zabuza..." I mumbled.

"I suppose Obito's and Kakashi's little princess grew up." Zabuza said.

"Guys watch out, you may know those to people, but the Platinum Goddess is handling the Pakura form the hidden sand. She has the Scotch Release, and she is skilled in it." Maki said.

"JUST CALL ME (Y/N)! IM NOT A GODDESS OF PLATINUM!" I pouted. "Pakura huh... nice kakkei genkai you have." I smirked.

"Maki? Is that you? I need you guys to seal me up before I hurt you guys. We cant not control our bodies." Pakura said.

"Kakashi and I have these two. (y/n) move out now, we don't need you to get hurt." Obito said.

"Have a little faith in me." I gritted my teeth.

"Youthful flower you should-"

"IM NOT A KID ANYMORE! LISTEN IF I AM GOING TO DIE I WANT TO DIE PROTECTING KILLER B AND NARUTO!" I yelled attacking Pakura.

I knocked her down on the ground.

"Now Maki!" I yelled.

"Right!"

Maki sealed Pakura quickly.

"Alright.. that's one down."

"H-How did you do that so quick? She was a master of the scorch release." Kakashi widen his eyes.

"Its easy. I used my platinum to hold her down, not killing her. The rest all I did was taijutus." I said.

"Obito and Kakashi it seems like she has grown up. How about that Naruto kid?" Zabuza asked.

"He became the village's hero." They both said.

"Naruto? Isn't that nice to hear." Haku said.

More boxes of the re animation jutus came up. The 7 swords man.

"Watch out guys its the 7 sword mans of the hidden mist." One fellow mist ninja said.

"Hm. Right come on guys, lets go this! We can defeat them, for the worlds sake!" I yelled.