Chapter 37: Team 7

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

"All kage barrier!" All the Hokage yelled at the same time.

At that moment Sasuke arrived in front of Naruto and Sakura. As for me he was next to me.

"Sasuke....." I heard Sakura said as I do another water droplet.

"I came here to protect the village. Then... Ill change it... by being the Hokage." Sasuke said as I give Shikamaru another water droplet.

Yet again, he choked on the water and widen his eyes by Sasuke's words.

"SHIKAMARU IM NOT WASTING ANY MORE CHARKA ON YOU, IF YOU KEEP CHOKING ON MY WATER!" I yelled at him.

"I'm *cough* sorry." Shikamaru said coughing into his arm.

I rolled my eyes.

"YOU THINK WE CAN JUST FORGIVE YOU!? AFTER WHAT YOU DONE TO THE VILLAGE!" Kiba yelled.

"I know, but I will become Hokage."

"WHAAA!" Sakura yelled.

I sweat dropped noticing that Suigetsu was gone.

"Sasuke!" I yelled running to him.

He looked to the side and turn towards me.

"What happen to Suigetsu!?" I said looking at him.

"He went with Orochimaru to go get Karin." Sasuke said emotionless.

I moved closer to his face to see if he was lying or not. I narrow my eyes as I notice his eyes were looking up and down my face.

"I heard you die. What happen." He looked at me seriously.

I sigh rubbed my eyes.

"Long story." I said.

All of a sudden, Sasuke filled in the gap of space. His lips were on mine as he kiss it softly. I widen my eyes for the sudden kiss.

I felt my arm being pulled by a person. I removed my lips form his as I turn around to see Hashirama pulled me.

I widen my eyes to see that he pulled to towards him. He pulled his arm back into his hand sign and looked at me.

"(y/n), I need your help." Hashirama said still looking at the bolder that the Hokages had made.

"Yes, Lord First." I said.

"Hashirama. Call me Hashirama." He said.

I nodded as he smile.

"Anyways what is the person who is Madara working with. He cant possibly do this by him self." Hashirama said.

"Kabuto and Rin Nohara." I said still confused why he pulled me.

"Is anyone of them alive? Cause I haven't seen them yet."

"Kabuto is dead, because the other reanimations are gone."

"Then where is this Rin Nohara your talking about."

"She's in her Kamui fighting Obito and Kakashi."

"And whos that." Hashirama sweat dropped.

I also sweat dropped.

"I'm sorry I keep forgetting. Obito and Kakashi are my senseis and were Rin's old team mate."

"So is Rin a Uchiha because she is can use Kamui?"

"No, there were implanted into her by Madara. Didn't I say Nohara....." I mumbled the last part as Hashirama sweat dropped.