Chapter 25: Jugo and Suigetsu

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

(B/s: I need help if anyone loves Jugo should I make a ending with him? For Suigetsu I think I'm going to have a ending with him. Also I'm not doing the Akastuki, so I'm sorry if you were looking forward for them.)

We return back at Konoha falling the mission. We all went home to rest so the next day. I walked into my house to see two people.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream.

"Surprise!" Suigetsu chuckled.

"You guys scared me!" I pouted.

"I'm sorry." Jugo smiled.

"Don't you guys like that its weird to hang out with the emeries?"

"Not if we want to be good. Look, were here to hangout with you!" Suigetsu smiled.

"Is Sasuke and Karin here?"

"No." Jugo said.

"What do you mean by no? Look all we want is for Sasuke to come back. And I don't need you guys to hurt us."

"We wont hurt you." Suigetsu smiled.

"You wont?"

"Do you think were monsters?" Jugo raised a eye brown.

"No! Its just... I just met you guys... and I don't know if I can trust you."

"Of course you can trust us!" Jugo smiled.

"T-Thanks."

"No problem." Suigetsu smiled.

"If you turn your backs on me, ill kill you!" I blush.

"Haha!" Suigetsu laugh.

"I-I'm serious!" I was embarrassed.

"We wont do anything. We just want to learn more about you." Jugo said glaring at Suigetsu.

"You wont use it against me will you?" I shyly asked.

"For the 10th time, we wont hurt you!" Suigetsu sigh.

"Um... okay....." I rubbed my head.

I talked both with Jugo and Suigetsu until it was very late.

"Its 2 in the morning. You guys should get going, and I need rest." I said.

"Alright. Good night (y/n). Promise us you wont tell anyone?" Suigetsu narrow his eyes and pointed his hand like a gun to my head.

"I PROMISE! DONT HURT ME!" I panic. "IF YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME TOO!"

"Suigetsu stop threatening (y/n). Good night (y/n), see you tomorrow okay?" Jugo smiled.

"Thanks Jugo... and yeah tomorrow... good night." I smiled as they both left.

Who knew they were so nice..... I knew Jugo could be nice and gentle..SOMETIMES, but I didn't know Suigetsu would be so chill about me.... What you know there were nice after all.

Suigetsu POV

I didn't expect Jugo to catch on me that fast when I left to go see (y/n). Seems like he wanted to join me... What you know.... I guess she is a lucky girl. So many like her. I think that Naruto kid liked her as well. I wont hurt her, or them. I'm just staying with Sasuke so he doesn't go on a rampage and kills me.

Jugo POV

It was easy to tell where Suigetsu was going. I wanted to tagged along. (y/n) seem like a nice girl, even though it may seem I wanted to kill everyone. She will keep me in check a lot, better than Sasuke and Karin ill tell you that. I wasn't going to tell anything about her to the Taka, or to anyone. But Suigetsu, because he knows as well. When I get to know her better ill stay with her and protect her.