Chapter 43: Trip!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. Characters that I made are Nikko and Owari.

"Owari Sensei." I said as he was still on the floor.

"Hmm?"

"I think we should go back to training. Nikko, I bet you were a amazing girl." I bowed in respect.

I could see Owari smile in the corner on my eyes.

"I think your right. If you don't mind, to learn Sage mode that I'm teaching you, we need to go to the rain village for about a year at the most." He said and stood up.

I widen my eyes and nodded.

"Wait, how do we know we could trust you? You guys met yesterday didn't you?" Kakashi said

"(y/n), do you trust me?" Owari looked at me with a poker face.

I did a eye smile and nodded happily.

"I guess...  But don't you need to asked the Hokage, Owari?" Kakashi asked.

He nodded.

"We need to leave now if you want to come back to the village sooner." Owari said emotionless grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the Hokage's building.

I could hear Kakashi sigh and also leaving us.

"Owari sensei why do we must go to the rain village?"

"Because there is something there that could help master your sage mode." He said.

I nodded as we arrived at the Hokage's building.

"Oh! Captain Owari, you have been busy lately!" A girl said and bowed at him.

"No need to bow, we been over this Unmei." Owari said.

"I'm sorry!" She said.

I sweat dropped as Owari let go of my hand.

"I'm going to see the Hokage. If I don't see you in months or one year ill be training with my student. Do well on Anbu missions if I'm gone. Understood?" Owari said.

"Y-Yes, Captain Owari."

With that being said, Owari grabbed my hand again and we went up stairs. He knocked on the Hokage's door.

"Come in."

"Stay here." He whisper.

He went inside the office as he let go of my hand.

"I will like to request to go to the Rain Village to train my student." Owari said as he bowed for Lady Tsunade.

"Owari, you a captain for a Anbu. They will need you for missions."

"My student wants to get stronger ma'am."

"Who is your student whom you speak off?" She asked.

"Her name is (y/n) (l/n)."

Lady Tsunade looked up from her paper work.

"Don't make me laugh Owari. I'm no blind woman you know. (y/n) is far to different from you. Plus why do you need to go to the rain village for?" Tsunade giggled.

"Lady Hokage, she has asked me to be her sensei to teach her sage mode. Only she could master my type of sage mode in the Rain village, which I was born in." Owari said emotionless.

"What makes her want you for a teacher?"

"I don't know ma'am. She is here if you wish to talk to her." Owari said annoyed.

"Send her in."

"(Y/n), come in." Owari said my name.

I obey and went inside the office. I bowed to Lady Hokage.

"(y/n), why do you want to learn Sage mode from Owari?" She asked.

"I wish to help him with Nikko's death, and his Sage mode will help me protect this villages, who I love everyone in it." I bowed.

She widen her eyes.

"Nikko you say? Owari never speaks of Nikko to anyone. When he hears her name, he make them quiet." Tsunade narrow her eyes at Owari.

"In order to have a relationship with a student, they need to know about you." Owari said.

"Hmp! This should be interesting! I will accept your request. You will leave tomorrow. Ill inform the rain village and arrange a rent for a small house." Tsunade said.

I smiled and bowed.

"But only for 6 months. No less no more. Because the Anbus need there captain. Now go pack." Tsunade said as she look at Owari who was smiling slightly.

She sigh and laugh.

"W-What's so funny?" I said.

"I cant believe how you and Naruto can change people who I never thought of. " She smiled as Owari blush with embarrassment.

I giggled.

"I should get going! I need to pack and say goodbye to everyone!" I smiled as I was almost out the door.

"Meet me by the gates at 6 am." Owari yelled.

I turn and smiled back him.

"See you later Owari sensei!" I did a eye smile and left the Hokage's building.

"You got tons on your hands Owari. You should go pack too." Tsunade chuckled and lean back in her chair.

"We will never speak of this slug princess." Owari blush with embarrassment and left.

He could hear the Hokage laughing at his responds.

(With You)

 I went home and started to pack. I got my things and stuff into a small bag as I heard a knock on my door.

I got up and answer it. It was... Shino...

"Hey Shino!" I smiled at him.

"So, I heard you were leaving. How long?" He asked.

His bugs must have told him.

"Oh... only for 6 month." I said as I rubbed the back of my head.

"That's to long."

"Well, I'm going so I can become stronger! When I come back we will have a fight!"

"I'm good."

I sweat dropped as I blush with embarrassment.

"Are you afraid that I will kick your butt!?" I laugh nudging him.

"Actually I cant fight a girl who I like a lot."

I blush brightly and cover my face.

"Don't say such things!" I said as he chuckled.

After that we set up a meeting at my house with everyone.

"So guys I'm going to the village of the rain for a little bit. So ill be gone!" I smiled as they complain.

We played games and such until it was very late. Everyone left, but Obito who was sleeping on my couch. I sweat dropped looking at him.

*Knock Knock*

Who could be here at this late? Never mind its only 9.....

I open the door to see Owari. He smiled looking at me.

"May I come in?" He asked.

I nodded and step aside.

"So this is your house. Its kinda messy...." He tease as I pouted.

"I just had people over. And one of them fell asleep on my couch." I pointed at Obito.

I can see Owari trying to keep him laugh in.

"Anyways I just came here to say that if we see Yeolni, just keep calm. Bye." He smiled and disappear.

"Ok....." I sweat dropped as I got a blanket for Obito and putted it on him.

"Good night Sensei~" I eye smiled turning off the lights.