Chapter15

"Stop!" I cried

"Stop!" I cried.

Vincent threw himself at Kyle and they both landed on the ground. They weren't holding out on each other. I was afraid that they would get hurt. Both had their claws and their canines out. While Kyle was a lot bigger Vincent was faster. He moved and dodged Kyle's punches, but every time Kyle got in a hit, it had Vincent stumbling back.

No one paid attention to me and no one tried to intervene. I didn't want anyone ganging up on Vincent and making things worse. I knew this would happen but I was hoping one of them would be the bigger person.

It must have been all the commotion but Tessa came running outside. Every time I tried to get in between the two, they would push me aside and one of Kyle's friends would catch me before I would fall to the ground. They didn't want me to get hurt but seeing them fighting was worse. I knew it was all my fault and it made me feel all the more guilty.

I really started to panic when Vincent began to change into his wolf. Kyle was soon following after. They both changed so quick that they wasted no time going at each other.

I looked at Tessa and she was watching both wolves fight. Her eyes darted to me when I took a step towards the two. It was like she knew my intentions before I myself was able to act upon it. Before I could get closer, Tessa threw herself in the middle of Vincent and Kyle.

Both wolves took a swing at her and Tessa cried out. Vincent was the first one to back away. I could see on his black fur where he bled from his wounds. Kyle's coat was a darker gray and it was more noticeable.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Vincent growled at Tessa when he managed to shift back.

I was slightly jealous at his quick ability to shift. For me it was still painful and took longer than the rest. It didn't help that I wasn't practicing as often as I should have.

"Get her inside." I ordered the group of guys that just stood watching.

They quickly listened to me and helped carry Tessa inside. She was cursing from the gashes on her back and her chest. They were deep and were beginning to bleed heavily.

"Go with them, Kyle." I told him. "That's an order."

I had never ordered Kyle to do anything. If he truly saw me as his alpha he would follow through. Kyle was reluctant to leave but didn't fight me on it.

"He's not going anywhere." Vincent growled.

He had just taken a step towards him when Kyle stood in front of him in a flash. His eyes had grown darker and I could see the hatred Kyle had for Vincent.

"Stop!" I shouted, getting in between the two.

I tried not to pay attention to the fact that both were completely nude. I had seen Vincent baked several times, but never Kyle. It wasn't something that I wanted to see.