Meet Ellika Zoldyck

Name: Ellika Zoldyck

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Family Background: Second Child of Kikyo and Silva Zoldyck, Younger Sister of Illumi Zoldyck, Older Sister of Milluki, Killua, Alluka and Kalluto Zoldyck.

Appearance: Long silver hair with bright blue eyes. Very innocent looking and attractive, slim but toned body. She prefers black clothing, wearing an off-shoulder top with loose long sleeves, black fitted pants and brown knee-high high heeled boots. She likes wearing chokers and has a collection of it. She sometimes wears ballerina flats. She hates wearing Gothic Lolita dresses but wears them when her mother makes her.

Abilities: Immunity to poison and other torture methods, enhanced speed and strength, very high stamina and endurance, very skilled in using blades and other weapons, advanced hacking skills though not as good as Milluki. Most of her missions are infiltrations and data gathering missions because of her ability to manipulate men with her looks. She usually dye her hair or wear wigs and masks to disguise herself.

Nen Type: Specialist: Hatsus incude: Time Warping and Manipulation in a certain radius, but rarely used in combat. Time warp can be used to heal injuries by fast forwarding the regeneration of cells and tissue but is very taxing to Ellika because it involves in altering the future of the person being healed. The only person in their family who knows of her real extent of her nen abilities is her grandfather, Zeno, who allowed her to train far away from the estate, her parents, and her great grandfather, only knows that she can manipulate time. Silva, her father, allowed her to be trained away from their estate because he was not sure if she would be able to control a powerful and dangerous ability. She learned how to use Transmutation Nen and uses it to create ice with her aura which causes Milluki to dub her the Ice Queen because of her ability and personality. She suppresses her nen and has the ability to trick people to thinking she has a weak level of nen. Her grandfather has praised her as a nen genius for having impeccable control of nen and her ability to adapt with her nen with ease.

Limitation or Vow: She cannot reverse time or else her nen will be sealed off for good. This limitation allowed her to have a stronger control on her nen and increased her abilities.

Personality and short background: Ellika is very aloof and apathetic to people she deems weak due to her upbringing but pretends to be childish and naïve to make enemies underestimate her. She has a strong attachment to Killua and Alluka. She cooperates with Illumi to make sure he doesn't overdo things with their younger siblings. She appears mischievous and playful when she's with her siblings and people she deems as friends. She usually tags along with Illumi when she's not out on missions, and has a love-hate relationship with him. She went to Heaven's Arena with Killua when he was 6 years old to watch over him.