Chapter 8: Her New Accomplishment

"I am glad that Killua has his older sister's undying loyalty." Silva said as he looked proudly at his daughter. She has always been mischievous, it didn't help that his great grandfather doted on her along with anyone else in the family. She would always know how to get what she wanted, a trait that Silva praised her for.

"Oh and I've decided who I want to marry." She stated with a mischievous smile.

"What?!" Silva stood up

"I'm kidding, Papa." She said smile not wavering one bit. His eyes softened as he saw her trademark smile. "Or am I?" Ellika teased.

Silva sighed knowing that if his daughter wanted something or someone she would get it or him.

"Just make sure you choose someone strong." He said in defeat. Ellika scoffed.

"Those who have no chance of defeating me in battle are not worth a second of my day." She said proudly. Silva chuckled at his daughter's arrogance.

"Oh, Papa! Guess what! I found a dagger made by Benny Delon!" She said excitedly as she tackled her father again. Silva laughed as he looked at his daughter who explained how she got the rare item. He was happy that his daughter was in the mood to actually interact with her family. "I'm going to Heavens Arena as well! I have to defend my floor, Papa! You're okay with that, right, Papa?"

Silva chuckled. He knew there was always a catch with his daughter but even so, he wouldn't have her any other way. It was also partially his fault she became spoiled rotten. Getting her a dragon when she demanded for one when she was 12 years old was a disaster. She burned down a large portion of the western part of their forest.

"Oh and Papa, I've mastered my Nen. But I know I can make it have a greater radius of effect." She said as she frowned. Silva studied her, he was once wary of her abilities. He worried that if she couldn't control it, he would've had to isolate her. But his father was right to train her personally away from the estate. Only Silva, his father Zeno, his grandfather Maha and his wife Kikyo knew of her abilities. It was classified information that even Illumi did not know the full extent of her nen. They had to keep it as classified as they could since they didn't know if she would be able to withstand or control her own nen. But she proved to be a genius and was able to control it and learn different types of nen. They decided that Ellika would be the one to tell her siblings when she is confident that she can control her nen perfectly. Ellika took out her phone and called her mother, her grandfather Zeno and great grandfather Maha. They now stood in Silva's room looking at Ellika who stood up in the middle of the room.

"Papa, throw something, quick." Ellika demanded as Silva chuckled at her eagerness to show them. He took a glass of water and threw it up in the air. She smiled and released her nen. It was an overwhelming feeling. Time literally stopped in the room, the water and glass suspended mid-air. They noticed this and saw her jump up and get the glass. They couldn't move but she sat down beside Silva with an accomplished grin. She dropped her ability and smiled cheekily at her father as the water that was suspended in air splashed on the floor.

"You see, Grandfather! I controlled time in the room and didn't kill anyone!" She said proudly as her mother now hugged her stating how proud she was to have such a talented daughter.

Zeno smiled at his mischievous granddaughter. "You've been training hard, Ellika." He said with approval. Ellika nodded and smiled, Kikyo still had her in a death grip.

"You've become so strong, Ellika. Continue working hard." Maha praised as he studied his mischievous great granddaughter.

"I will. I will only use it in dire situations. I don't want more threats to come to our family. I will also use this ability to protect the next heir of the Zoldyck name." She said with determination.

"It's such a shame that you're female because you've shown the greatest potential among your siblings and proved your loyalty to your family." Zeno commented which made Kikyo gush and dote on Ellika more.

"Do you want me to apologize again, Grandfather?" She asked with her trademark smile. This caused everyone in the room to sigh. They've all spoiled her rotten.

"Mother, please don't give me assignments for a while at least until I defend my floor at Heavens Arena." Ellika spoke as she stood up to go outside. "I'm going to visit my siblings first. I want to see if Kalluto improved, as well as Alluka. I'll see you at dinner. Excuse me." Ellika bowed and went out in search of her youngest sibling. The adults watched as she walked out.

"Ellika if have been born a boy would've been undoubtedly been made heir already. She has easily surpassed her older brother, and has her siblings at her beckon call." Zeno said as Maha nodded. Silva and Kikyo felt pride for having a daughter like her. She was very mischievous as a child. Punishments never made her flinch. The only persons that Ellika wouldn't dare disobey were Silva and Zeno.

"Kikyo, Ellika has found a potential husband. I believe someone has finally impressed her." Silva said carelessly

"What?!" Kikyo screamed "Who?! I cannot believe my daughter did not tell me first!"

6