Chapter 21: Her New Vision

Republic of East Gorteau:

Hisoka was at East Gorteau, Ellika had texted him that she was headed there. His phone rang and he saw that it was Ellika.

"Hisoka, where are you?" Ellika asked urgently.

"Republic of East Gorteau." He answered as he leaned on a tree.

"Good. I will call you later." Ellika said before hanging up. Now he was more interested. Hisoka saw a dragon fly by. The Zoldycks: Silva and Ellika on it. He saw Silva jump down, a sound of explosion following. Ellika stayed sitting on the dragon maneuvering it to hover the palace. Hisoka then saw her suddenly get up and jump off running on the palace roofs. He frowned but stayed put.

~~~~~~~

Ellika tagged along her father to pick up her grandfather from a mission. She has insisted they take one of the dragons her family owned. She frowned seeing a vision of Killua holding a barely breathing Gon.

"Father, I will let you go ahead. Killua needs me." Ellika said as they travelled to the palace of East Gorteau. She then called Hisoka knowing she will need his assistance, a pure stroke of luck that he decided to follow her.

She watched as her father jump off and kill a chimera ant that has been tailing them. She ordered the dragon to stay near the palace and wait for her father and grandfather. She felt Killua's presence and Gon's fading one. She shot up from her position and followed their aura.

"Killua!" She called.

"Elli-nee! You're here as well!" Killua said as he held an injured Gon. She stared at Gon and saw his nen leaving his body.

"I arrived with father to pick up grandfather but I saw you so I followed you. Lay Gon down. Quick, Kil, his essence is disappearing. I will give some of my nen and will place a seal on him." Ellika said as she approached the two and took out a dagger from her boot.

"You'll save him right, nee-chan?" Killua asked terrified of losing his best friend.

"I will try my best. I can use my nen ability to preserve his life, but I won't be able to heal him completely." She said slicing her left palm with the dagger. She dipped her fingers on her right hand in the blood pooling on her left palm. She concentrated on fusing her nen with her blood and smeared her blood on Gon's forehead, neck and chest. She immediately felt her nen transferring to Gon. "My ability Killua, remember when I was sent to a secret island to train?" Killua nodded watching a bubble like silver film form around Gon's corpse-like body. "I discovered that I can warp time with my nen. It was my innate ability. I was not allowed to use it or tell you and our other siblings until I could completely control it. I placed a seal that lends my nen abilities to Gon. His body is frozen in time. This will prevent him from dying until you can take him to a hospital and place him in life support. Until then do not wipe off my blood. But I need you to hurry. It takes a lot of my nen. If you don't hurry, I might die from using too much nen. Go, Kil!" She said as Killua hugged her, tears running down his face.

"Thank you, nee-chan!" Killua said "I love you, nee-chan."

"I promised to protect you, and make sure you're happy. Like I said, I am your nee-chan, it is my duty." She said hugging him she felt herself starting to weaken. She needed to use a lot of nen since Gon was already losing his nen. If only she placed the seal on Gon before all of the chaos happened, she wouldn't be risking her life. "I love you, Kil. Now go. My nen can only do so much right now. You've grown so much, I'm so proud of you." She said with difficulty. Killua noticed this and took Gon in his arms and running to get help.

Ellika smiled softly her actions more strained but she pushed herself to go to the forest to hide from potential threats. She took out her phone and called Hisoka.

"Hisoka." She said in a hoarse voice when he answered. This caused the jester to focus completely on Ellika's call. It was unusual to hear Ellika in any kind of pain and strain.

"Ellika, what happened?" He asked while trying to locate her presence.

"I used my seal on Gon. Took up a lot of my nen and still is taking my nen. I need you to protect me while I recover. Take me to Heavens Arena. I'll flare my nen so you can find me. Please hurry." She said her voice straining the longer she talked.

Hisoka felt her nen 50 m from his location. He sprinted as fast as he could and saw Ellika struggling to stay awake. Her left hand bleeding. He took her in her arms and she finally gave into exhaustion.

She woke up to see Hisoka carrying her in his arms as he walked to an air shuttle.

"The seal has been removed." She said sighing. She rested her head on his arm as he carried her. She looked at her left palm and used her nen to heal it.

"The seal took a lot of your nen." Hisoka said frowning not removing his eyes on from the corridor he walked.

"I had to prevent Gon's soul from leaving his body when it was halfway gone. He was half-dead." She said closing her eyes. "I had to infuse my nen into his body through the seal while freezing time around his body until Killua removed the seal. Damn right it took a lot of my nen."

Hisoka smirked impressed with her abilities but said nothing more.

He took her to her room at Heavens Arena and assisted her until she fully recovered. She had almost drained her nen from saving Gon. It has been almost a week from the expedition and Ellika was now back to her usual self. He watched her talking on the phone, she had a new mission.

"Thank you, Hisoka. I will wire the payment to your account." She said as she dressed into a Kimono. He watched her as she dressed. She turned and approached him. She kissed him but pulled away before he can persuade her for more than a kiss. "Please keep this between us, Illumi is not to know I assisted Gon. He will hate the child more if he did."

She went out and left Hisoka to ponder in his thoughts. He had stayed in Ellika's room building a tower of cards. His phone rang and he answered after knocking the tower down with one hand.

AN: Another filler chapter. Haha XD