Bonus Chapter: Of Love and Mischief

The day of Hisoka and Ellika's official union as husband and wife was fast approaching. Hisoka hunted the Phantom Troupe down, delaying their wedding ceremony. Ellika did not mind since she has taken it upon herself to train Killua and Gon while Hisoka was busy.

"Nee-chan, are you sure you want to do this?" Killua asked his sister for the 4th time now.

Ellika sighed and gave Killua a reassuring smile. "I'm sure. I've told you this for several times now."

"I don't want you to marry Hisoka. He's..." Killua said trailing off, not really sure how to describe the dangerous magician.

"Unique." Ellika finished for him as Killua groaned. 

"Am I allowed to attend?" Killua asked curiously.

"The ceremony itself is performed in private. Only Hisoka, grandfather, and I will be present for the pledging. But the reception will be open to our family as a way of welcoming Hisoka into our family." I explained as Killua frowned.

"There's still time to back out of this, nee-chan." Killua whined, not liking the idea of Hisoka being a part of his family. Not to mention, he did not want to look at him as his sister's husband.

Ellika only laughed and messed his hair. She took Gon, Killua and Alluka with her to the Zoldyck estate for her wedding.

She wore a light pink silk kimono, her hair in an updo with jewels and flowers weaved into her hair. Hisoka was wearing a black traditional kimono for males. The two of them were in a room with Zeno as they performed a blood oath, and formed a nen contract and restrictions that would ensure their loyalty to one another. Hisoka has yet to tell Ellika of how he felt. He quietly admired his wife who was now his family.

It was a foreign notion for Hisoka to actually have a wife. He would have never dreamed or expected of having a wife in all his life. But here he was, looking at his enchanting wife in his arm. They were enjoying a celebratory dinner with the Zoldycks and he could not help but imagine having his own child. It worried, intrigued, excited and terrified him to think of having a child. He knew that as long as Ellika had her implant, he would not have to worry about having a child soon.

The celebration was soon over, and everyone retired to their own rooms. Illumi arrived late from a mission and congratulated his sister for getting Hisoka to actually marry her.

Ellika had been quiet since the ceremony, and it bothered Hisoka. She was not her usual teasing self he had grown to crave.

"Is something the matter?" He asked his new wife.

"I'm just thinking." Ellika muttered walking to the window.

"About?"

"Having a family of my own." She said frankly as she turned to look at her husband. He looked really different without his usual makeup and makeup. But, she thought that he looked good whatever he decided to wear.

Hisoka froze at her answer. He looked at his new wife with an unreadable expression.

"Do you really wish to have children?" He asked seriously as he studied his wife. He walked to Ellika and took her in his arms.

"I want to but I believe, we're still not ready." Ellika said softly. She decided that she would only wish to have children if Hisoka would return her sentiments fully.

"I see." Hisoka muttered. "Perhaps then, we can just practice the process of creating children until we are both ready." He said huskily as he tugged her kimono's obi.

Ellika looked at her husband's darkened gaze. "As my husband wishes." She purred as she started removing his obi.

Time Skip: 14 months later