Chapter 13: His Not-So-New Opponent

Heaven's Arena

"Okay you two. This is where I'll leave you." Ellika said startling the two boys. She had left to change into a beautiful off shoulder Kimono. Her silver hair adorned with pearls and jewels. Her lips painted red. The two boys stared at her in awe.

"You're not coming with us, Elli-nee?" Killua asked looking at his sister curiously. Ellika smirked inwardly she knew Hisoka was nearby and listening in to their conversation.

"I'm sorry, Killua. But mother just texted me details about a marriage meeting. The guy interests me, and it would be rude to not meet with him." She said patting his head as he stared at her like a cat. "See? I got all dressed up for him."

"I don't want a niece or nephew yet, nee-chan." Killua said childishly.

"Well, it's not really up to you now is it?" Ellika said laughing as she felt Hisoka's bloodlust barely being controlled. Killua pouted at her before he realized she was kidding. She reached into a small purse that matched the kimono and handed her bag to Killua. "You can stay at my room while I'm away and until you get your own rooms or enough money to stay in a hotel. My keycard is in my bag, Kil. I've already called security to let you guys pass through. My floor is the 245th floor. Knock yourselves out."

Gon and Killua stared at her wide-eyed.

"That's so amazing, Elli-nee!" Gon said hugging her waist. Killua proceeded to hug her waist as well. "The view must be amazing there!" Gon continued stating his excitement as Killua just frowned at his sister who was going to leave him alone.

"You can use my keycard to wonder around the arena when you want." Ellika said patting their heads as they let go of her.

"I'll see you soon. Make sure he's not ugly and a jerk or I'll kill him." Killua mumbled as Gon laughed.

"Gon, make sure he stays out of trouble, will you?" She asked the other boy who grinned at him while Killua scoffed. "Don't worry, Kil. According to our family rules female Zoldycks don't have to be arranged in a marriage unless they marry before they reach 25, so that's three years from now. And I'm not the heir, so I'm not in a hurry."

Hisoka frowned and looked at his prized possession. She was a sight to behold in her kimono. Males looked at her like she was a goddess. He licked his lips as he thought of ravishing her. He would have her, he decided. He followed the silver haired woman who walked into a 5 star restaurant. She sat down and smiled at the man she was to meet. Hisoka looked at the man, it was a guy he had fought in Heavens Arena who have been after him for so long. Hisoka grinned and licked his lips, he was going to grant the man the rematch he has been asking for.

"Hello, you must be Kastro." Ellika said politely. His eyes widening slightly as he admired the woman in front of him. He had received a request to meet with someone who was interested with him. He didn't expect a regal goddess to be the one to meet with him.

"And may I have the honor of knowing your name, my lady?" Kastro asked leaning on the table that separated them.

"I'm Ellika." She purred smiling at him. She noted that he was fairly good-looking. Strong but he wasn't as strong as the jester who was now stalking her.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful face." Kastro said smoothly to Ellika who smiled flirtatiously at him.

"You flatter me." Ellika stated as a waiter approached their table and took their orders.

The dinner between them went nicely, Ellika decided. She flirted back knowing that a certain jester was thinking of ways to get her. She smirked internally as she knew that the pieces of her chess game were falling in place.

A few months after, Gon and Killua has learned nen. Hisoka was to fight with Kastro that day as she checked the match line-ups boredly, Ellika saw that another fighter has also challenged her for her floor.

Ellika decided that it was best to watch the fight and give her little brother a surprise visit.

Ellika blew on Killua's ear making him jump and glare at his sister.

"Nee-chan, you know I hate it when you do that." Killua grumbled as he turned to the screen showing Kastro's image.

"I went out with that guy." Ellika said looking at the screen smirking. "On a date."

"What?!" Killua asked staring at his smirking sister. She didn't answer just smiled an evil smile while looking at the arena. It was strange seeing her like that. He shivered he definitely didn't want to be the one that smile was directed to. The smile that promised death and chaos.

The audience cheered as Hisoka and Kastro entered the arena.

"Killua, I placed a billion Jenny on Hisoka." She said grinning.

"You what?!" Killua looked at his sister in disbelief.

"He interests me." She said looking at Killua innocently. "And we might have been friendly." She said wiggling her eyebrows at him. Killua looked like he wanted to die then and there. He was terrified of Hisoka and here was his older sister telling him she's interested in the jester in more than friendly ways. Ellika laughed at Killua's face.

"Are you out of your mind?" Killua said as he shook his sister. They missed the side glance Hisoka placed on the two Zoldycks.

"I am. 22 years of murdering people does that to a girl." She said with a smirk. This made Killua stop and stare at his sister who now looked at the arena with a blank face. He saw the small flicker of loneliness in her eyes. He knew that Ellika will never show any weakness. They were raised to be perfect assassins. He stared at his sister knowing that she took on the assignments that were supposed to be his when he left their family business.

"Don't feel bad, Kil." She said not glancing his way. "I'm having fun with what I'm doing. Hisoka entertains me." She said as a scary aura surrounded her. Killua gulped knowing she was up to no good and he couldn't argue. Killua saw Kastro wave at Ellika and his sister winking at him making him blush. Killua groaned and looked at Hisoka who saw the exchange. The jester licked his lips and narrowed his eyes at Ellika.

"Be careful, Elli-nee." Killua said worried that Hisoka would harm her.

"He can't kill me. Don't worry, Kil." She said brightly. He didn't know how strong his sister really was but he had no choice but trust her.

"It's starting" Ellika said as she observed the fighters.