Chapter 5: Her New Shenanigans

The infiltration mission was a success. Ellika got a job as a hostess in a bar frequented by a businessman who made a lot of enemies by swindling their money. She had to find out where the man hid certain files. She was able to get the information bit by bit until she found the exact whereabouts. She had Illumi retrieve the files while she was to kill and distract the target. She opted to wear a wig and violet contact lenses. She looked at her reflection. A woman with a blue hair cut in a bob barely reaching her chin. Her lips were painted a bloody red and here violet eyes sparkled with excitement. Her blue bangs hid most of her face out of view even when she bow her head slightly. She killed the target in their car ride back to target's home. She hit the target who was driving the sleek sports car with ice she formed with her nen cracking his skull and killing him. She stopped the car seeing they were by a road on the mountains. She smiled and got out of the car before positioning the car towards the cliff. She used her ice to hold the breaks while another was pressed on the gas pedal. She released the ice holding the breaks making the car run full speed towards the cliff. Ellika watched the car go over the cliff followed by an explosion. She took out her phone calling her brother Milluki.

"Mission complete. Tamper with any video footage that may have captured me and target together." She said in a clipped tone.

"Understood, Elli-nee." Milluki replied trying his best to impress his older sister. It irked him how Killua and Alluka had her attention whenever she went home. "I have some new inventions that I need your inputs, nee-chan."

"I'll see you the day after tomorrow, then." She said with a smirk knowing that she had Milluki wrapped around her finger. "Good job on finding out details about the target, Millu. I'll get you those new games you wanted."

Milluki was ecstatic. Ellika rarely praised or got him gifts from her trips and missions.

"I'll see you soon, Elli-nee." Milluki said excitedly before Ellika ended the call. She looked at how far she was from the city. She started her long walk back to her hotel.

The next morning, Ellika was woken up by a phone call from Illumi telling her to meet up with him and Hisoka at Zaban City later that day. Apparently Killua has ran away. Ellika smirked and then pretended to be surprised.

She met up with Illumi in a hotel near the town center of Zaban. Hisoka was making a tower of cards in the suite's living room area. She didn't miss the smirk and look he sent her when she arrived.

"So, what did I miss?" Ellika asked as she took off her coat and sat at the stool near the bar. She reached for the wine and poured herself a glass. She twirled the crimson liquid as she waited for her brother to report the situation although she already knew before all of it happened.

"Killua ran away. He injured mother's face and Milluki when they tried to stop him." Illumi stated as he watch Ellika smile as she sip her wine. "By any chance, do you have anything to do with this?"

Ellika looked at her older brother and pouted. "Why is it that when Killua does something mischievous you suspect me?"

Hisoka smirked at the young silver haired woman, loving her air of mischief.

"Ellika, we both know how much Kil listens to you and hangs on to your every word. You have our siblings wrapped around your finger." Illumi stated bluntly as she now took a piece of grape and popped it in her mouth without a care in the world. "What did you tell, Kil?"

"I might've told him to go on an adventure." She said with an innocent smile.

Illumi let his bloodlust be felt as he stared at his sister debating whether he should harm her at least for igniting this problem. Hisoka now watched with interest to see Ellika's reaction. The said woman just tilted her head and popped another grape in her mouth. She let her own bloodlust be felt knowing it would tell Killua they were nearby and that he needed to wait for her somewhere farther away. Hisoka shivered in anticipation as he felt her bloodlust. She was strong, she can probably defeat her older brother. '97' Hisoka thought scaling Ellika. Illumi threw needles at Ellika which she easily dodged, she created ice shards and threw it at Illumi who dodged. Illumi had all the intentions of injuring his sister to at least knock some sense into her. He turned his hands into claws, Ellika doing the same. The two sparred, avoiding any furniture and not making any sound. They were perfect examples of highly trained assasins. Illumi swiped his right hand at Ellika. She caught his wrist and threw him on the bed. He landed on his feet barely making the bed squeak from his weight. They glared at each other not moving.

The tension was broken when Ellika's phone rang. Hisoka smirked having enjoyed the mini showdown the two Zoldyck assassins had. He licked his lips at the idea of having to fight either of the two.