Chapter 12: Their New Discovery

Meanwhile:

Gotoh was getting more annoyed with their guests and was about to attack them when Gon mentioned Ellika's name. He was playing a coin game with Gon.

"Gotoh-san, do you know Elli-nee?" Gon asked curiously. Gotoh did not answer shocked that Ellika had let the child to address her so informally. "She's really pretty. She has long silver hair and blue eyes. She reminds me of Killua. Are they related?"

"You are talking about, the young mistress, Lady Ellika Zoldyck, the second child of Lord Silva and Lady Kikyo Zoldyck. She is Killua's older sister." Gotoh said as the three stared in shock.

"S-Sister? That was Kilua's sister!" Leorio said in disbelief. But when he thought back about it, her actions and looks did resemble Killua's.

"Yes." Gotoh answered as he pushed his glasses up.

"What did she mean we passed?" Kurapika asked looking at Gotoh seriously. He felt how powerful Killua's sister was, and knew she was suppressing her real strength. "She seemed very different from their older brother and acts more like Killua."

"Lady Ellika is known to be the most mischievous out of the Zoldyck siblings, and the one to have strings around her siblings, even their parents. She is feared because she doesn't show mercy to those she deems weak and will not do anything to benefit her family. She is known to be fiercly loyal to Master Killua." Gotoh explained as the three stood speechless. "Lady Ellika would've eliminated you on the spot if she thought you were nothing but a bother. Especially if you had the audacity to try and take her brother away. She has acknowledged your presence."

"B-But, she said that any friend of Killua was her friend!" Gon argued not believing that she would've killed them.

"Lady Ellika is protective of her younger siblings." Gotoh continued. "But is shown to be most protective of Master Killua more so when he was chosen as the heir. If Lady Ellika has trusted you and acknowledged you, you have earned my respect." Gotoh bowed to them.

"Yo!" Killua said running towards Gon and letting go of Ellika's hand.

"Guys! Meet my onee-chan, Ellika!"Killua announced pulling a smiling Ellika towards his friends.

"Elli-nee!" Gon greeted which made Killua blink and look at his friend. "We met her at the testing gates. She encouraged us, but she didn't tell us she was your sister!"

"Hello again, Gon." Ellika said smiling as she approached them. "Kurapika, Leorio."

Leorio blushed red when she smiled at him. Killua saw this and decided to torture the poor man.

"Oy! Leorio! Stop ogling my onee-chan!" Killua said with a catlike smile.

"Shut up!" Leorio blushing darker. He turned to look at Ellika shyly and blushed harder when she grinned at him.

"Thank you for not killing us, Elli-nee!" Gon said happily as Killua stood beside him. "You didn't even stop us from seeing Killua."

"Well, Killua has told me a lot about you. And what makes my ototo happy, makes me happy." Ellika said ruffling Killua's hair.

"If only you took the exam with us! I'm sure you would've been able to stand up for Killua." Gon said looking at a shocked Killua. He wasn't sure if he should let Gon continue.

"What do you mean, Gon?" Ellika said smiling as she tilted her head slightly.

"Your brother bullied Killua!" Gon said angrily as he remembered the older male Zoldyck

"Did he?" Ellika said frowning slightly. Killua gulped, knowing Ellika wouldn't let it go.

"Leorio-san, what did my brother said to Killua?" She asked sweetly at the poor man who blushed again.

Leorio carefully recalled the events. They saw Killua tense as Ellika listened carefully with a serious face. After the story, Ellika thanked Leorio and faced the tense Killua. She kneeled down to his height and placed a hand on his chin making him look at Killua.

"Don't let what he said control you, Kil." She said sternly. She wanted to tell him about the needle but that would go against their father's wishes and would cause unwanted complications. Killua looked at his sister curiously. "If you listen to Illu-nii again, I'll kill you myself."

The whole room tensed. They felt a dark aura from Ellika. "Why did you not tell me about this, Kil?"

"You would've gone after Illumi." Killua said softly scared he might trigger his sister's bloodlust. "I didn't want you to get hurt for me." Gon, Leorio and Kurapika watched the siblings, not sure how Ellika would react.

"Killua, you shouldn't worry about your nee-chan." Ellika said as she placed a hand on Killua's head. "I can defeat Illu-nii, so don't be scared of him. He won't try and make you go home on my watch." Killua hugged his sister who laughed lightly.

"I fought Illumi and he was strong, Elli-nee." Gon said worriedly remembering the aura he felt. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"He's dangerous, Ellika-san." Kurapika warned. He saw Killua tighten his hold on his sister.

"I know." Ellika said calmly as she stood up making Killua release his hold on her. He held her hand instead, a sign that he did not want to imagine his sister gone from his life. "I grew up with him. Trained with him. And I work with him. I know every trick he has. I know how his mind works. I cooperate with him to be able to make sure he doesn't hurt Killua and Alluka."

"Lady Ellika is a genius. She can outsmart and defeat, Master Illumi." Gotoh said as he entered the room. "I will escort you out of the estate, Lady Ellika." He said bowing at her.

"Thank you, Gotoh." Ellika said smiling. "There's no need to worry about me. Illumi can't kill me even if he wanted to. Our parents and grandparents wouldn't allow it as well." The room felt lighter after she reassured them.

"We should go." Killua said excitedly. Ellika nodded at him as they let Gotoh escort them.

Killua grinned at his sister as they headed out.

"Lady Ellika." Gotoh bowed. He has always been captivated of the female Zoldyck assassin. She was the most beautiful woman he had seen.

"Gotoh. Please look after my other siblings while I am gone. Oh and tell Tsubone that I can't make it for tea tomorrow." She said and waved goodbye. Leorio and Kurapika explained their plans. They decided to meet at Yorknew City on September 1st.

Ellika tagged along Gon and Killua as they headed for Heavens Arena.