Chapter 9: Her New Mission

"Kalluto-kun! I know you're here." Ellika said as she went out to the forest behind their manor. She smirked and jumped up disappearing from view. She reappeared behind a small boy wearing a kimono. "Found you." She whispered making the child jump up. Kalluto stared in awe at his older sister. She always could find him.

"Nee-chan, you found me again." Kalluto muttered disappointed of himself.

"Now, now, Kalluto, thinking you are weak will actually make you weak." She said as she outstretched her hand.

"I'm sorry, Elli-nee." He said as he took her hand and let her lead him to a shade under a tree. She sat down and tapped her lap. The boy happily obliged and sat on his sister's lap, hugging her.

"You're improving, Kalluto. You make nee-chan very proud" She said running her hand softly in Kalluto's hair. Kalluto blushed loving the attention his sister was giving him. She rarely complimented him, so it made him happy. Ellika was very strict with training him with his nen. "Let's practice your zetsu until it's perfect."

"Nee-chan, I have a gift for you. You always get me gifts." Kalluto mumbled shyly. He was never used to his sister's attention outside of training but it made him crave more of it. It seems Ellika can make any of her younger siblings look up to her and want to please her. She could tell them jumping off a cliff for no reason would make her happy and they would actually would do it.

"What is it, Kalluto?" She smiled as she continued to caress his hair.

"I got you a kimono. Mama helped me choose one that will look pretty on you, nee-chan." Kalluto said looking at his sister's reaction. He was happy to see a smile on her face as she looked at him.

"That's very thoughtful of you, Kalluto. Nee-chan will wear it when she goes to defend her floor at Heavens Arena. Will that make you happy?" She asked as she watched Kalluto blush at her affection. Kalluto nodded and hugged his sister again. She stood up, carrying Kalluto with her towards their usual training room.

"We'll train you're manipulation nen, okay? If you can land a hit on me, I'll grant you a wish." Ellika said as she carried her youngest sibling.

"What wish?" Kalluto asked curiously.

"You can have nee-chan do anything you want." Ellika said smiling at him. Kalluto nodded now determined. He was going to wish that she take him to his next mission. Their parents didn't allow him to accompany his sister because her missions were always the sensitive ones. But if his Elli-nee was the one to ask to take him with her, he knows they'll let him go.

At the end, Kalluto couldn't land a hit on Ellika. The young boy frowned but stopped when Ellika placed her hand on his head.

"You've gotten stronger, Kalluto. I might take you with me on a mission." Ellika praised which made him nod and take her hand as he led her to his room to show her the kimono he got.

"Remember Kalluto, in battle, the enemies' minds should be played with. Show no mercy." She said as she let him lead her. "You hesitated in our training. If it was a mission and you were my enemy, I could've killed you with ease. Do you understand, Kalluto?" Kalluto nodded as he listened to his sister.

"I do, Elli-nee. Never hesitate to attain your target." Kalluto said as Ellika nodded at him.

She visited Alluka after Kalluto was called by their mother for his next training.

"Elli-nee!" Alluka greeted as she hugged her older sister.

"Hello, Alluka" Ellika said softly as she hugged her back "You're getting stronger."

Alluka looked at his older sister. "Nanika says she missed you"

"Do you want me to talk with Nanika?" Ellika asked to which Alluka shook her head.

"I want to talk to Elli-nee first. Nanika can talk to you later." Alluka said pouting and tugging Ellika's hand.

"Okay, tell her nee-chan missed both of you too." Ellika said as she caressed Alluka's hair. Alluka smiled happily and kissed Ellika's cheek. "I got you new clothes and toys, Alluka. I hope you like them." Alluka proceeds to cuddle Ellika until she felt sleepy and fell asleep on Ellika's lap. Ellika smiled and carried Alluka to bed. She kissed Alluka's forehead before going to her own room.

"You shouldn't risk yourself by visiting Alluka every time you go home." Kikyo said as she stood up from Ellika's bed.

"We know very well that Alluka will not harm me. She looks up to her nee-chan and Kil." Ellika said as she walked towards the window walking past her mother.

"You should still be careful. We still cannot control Alluka's abilities." Kikyo reprimanded. Ellika sighed and turned to stare at her mother. Kikyo froze at the cold stare Ellika had given her. It reminded her of Killua's cold glare, if not Ellika's was colder.

"Mother, I'd rather not talk about this." Ellika said coldly as Kikyo sighed knowing that it was the end of that conversation.

"Your father also told me you have found someone who has impressed you." Kikyo said containing her annoyance that Ellika told Silva first instead of her.

"I have. But I know little of him to see if he is worth pursuing." Ellika said as she looked back at the view outside her room.

"Is he strong? Will he be a valuable asset to our family?" Kikyo asked with great interest.

"He is. I don't know who is stronger between us. And he has no problem killing people weaker than him, he'll fit right in." Ellika stated thinking back. "Although, I do not think he is one to marry."

Kikyo listened with gusto. Finally her daughter was showing interest in a man.

"Make him want to marry you then." Kikyo stated. "I raised you to get what you want no matter the means."

Ellika smirked now turning to look at her mother. "I still have to think about whether the pursuit will be worth it."

"That's my girl." Kikyo stated approaching Ellika. "No one can say no to a Zoldyck."

His Prized PossessionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara