Chapter 17: Her New Adventures

Ellika was greeted by Killua and Gon who introduced her to Wing and Zushi.

"You were amazing, Elli-nee!" Gon said excitedly as they walked to her private living quarters on her floor.

"Thank you, Gon." Ellika said grinning at him.

"You have a mission, nee-chan?" Killua asked as he saw her take out a bag from her bedroom.

"Yeah." She said sighing. "I have to go now. It was nice to meet you, Wing-san." She said smiling at him which he returned with a blush. "You too, Zushi-kun." Zushi blushed as well and bowed at her.

"Take care, you two! Try to stay out of too much trouble. I'm booked for the next months so I won't be there to save you from sticky situations." She said ruffling Gon and Killua's hair who grinned at her widely.

"Bye nee-chan!" They said the same time before she jumped out the window.

Time Skip:

"Greed Island? I was just here last year." Ellika muttered walking around. She had a copy of the game she bought last year for a mission and she didn't want to admit it but she admired the game especially when the one who made the game was the one who told her about it. Ellika was casually travelling around looking at artifacts, she has always been fascinated by antiques she was even considering on being an Archeological Hunter instead of a Blacklist Hunter that she was registered as; although that was a joke she made to freak out her mother. Let's just say Ellika had her ears damaged at her mother's outraged and terrified scream. She just finished hunting down a target and decided to do some exploring. She had been training for a while and her nen has definitely improved. She could use talismans she found on a mission to guide her nen in creating a barrier that is warped in time making it impossible for those outside the barrier to hear or see those inside.

She walked along the path when she saw Gon and Killua with someone she knew and a man she wasn't familiar with, walking around. She smirked wanting to play a prank on her brother. She saw that Gon and Killua were arguing and took this as her chance. She froze the tips of her hands and smiled. She jumped behind the two, Biscuit smiling at her the man looking at her with wide eyes. Ellika grinned before sliding her fingers at the nape of the two boys. The two screamed in surprised and the sudden cold. Ellika laughed with Biscuit as the two boys looked at her in shock before they tackled her in a hug.

"Elli-nee!" They said happily before pinching her cheeks. Gon and Killua pinching a side each of her face. She slapped their hands away and laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Killua asked excitedly as he hugged his sister.

"I was on a mission, but I finished it." She said grinning. She hugged him and snuggled Killua's face. "I've missed my adorable, ototo. Nee-chan missed you so much!" She kissed his cheek which made him blush and push Ellika away.

"How'd you get here?" Killua asked again he wanted to make sure she wasn't under any orders to tail him.

"I have a copy of this game." Ellika said giggling. "Ging, the one who made this game gave me one when I met him a few years back."

Killua and Gon looked at her in shock.

"You know Ging, Elli-nee?" Gon asked wide eyed.

"Yeah. I met him once, I was buying some important artifacts." Ellika said thinking back. "I noticed an old lady buying something and immediately recognized that it was a fake. I pointed it out which angered the shop owner. Ging stepped in saying he was a Hunter who specializes on artifacts. We ended up conversing about artifacts, he found out who I was and was surprised I was social. He then talked about this game and gave me copy saying it was a sign of our friendship. He also praised me for my mastery of nen."

Gon and Killua listened intently to Ellika's story. Killua mentally kicking himself for not asking his sister first about the game. He should've known she had one. She liked collecting rare objects.

"Why do you ask?" Ellika asked tilting her head.

"Ging is Gon's dad. We're looking for him here." Killua supplied. "I also got my license now."

"Good job, Kil." Ellika grinned at him before turning to Gon. "Now that you mention it, Gon does look a lot like Ging. Acts like him sometimes as well." Gon grinned at Ellika who patted his head.

"Do you want to come with us, Ellika?" Biscuit asked smiling at her.

"You know each other?!" Killua groaned. "How is it you know a lot of people?"

"Hey! I go around. I have to have connections and such for missions." Ellika said pouting. "This is my second time I've been here actually. I finished the game before. I'm guessing you are going to face off with the pirates?"

"Yeah. We need to recruit strong people." Bisuit said nodding.

"I guess I can stay for a while." Ellika shrugged which made Gon tackle her excitedly. Killua studied his sister who wore casual clothes while carrying a sling bag. She wore high waist dark jeans rolled up and a black off-shoulder crop top, her favorite black choker on her neck. Her hair was in a loose braid and she wore black ballerina shoes. She looked completely harmless but Killua knew better.

"What's in your bag, nee-chan?" Killua asked pointing at her sling bag. He was hoping she had his favorite chocolates with her.

"Change of clothes and some treats for my adorable ototo who worships his nee-chan." She said smiling at him, while Killua looked at her like an excited puppy. Biscuit sweatdropped for failing to see that Killua was Ellika's brother. They acted a lot like each other and had matching hair and eyes.

Gon and Killua argued about meeting Chrollo which made Ellika frowned. She was wondering how they knew him but knew better than ask. She did not enjoy divulging facts about herself. She watched the two finally decide to see whoever the player going under Chrollo's name. They concluded that a Phantom Troupe member was probably using his name.

They used the spell card Accompany which sent them to some creek. Ellika immediately knew who the person was. There stood in the middle of the creek taking a bath was a butt-naked Hisoka. She face palmed when she saw him and realized Gon and Killua would see him naked.

Hisoka smirked at her and purred her name. She groaned when she saw him get excited and commenting how Gon and Killua has matured. She looked at Biscuit who was drooling.

"Who is this pervy freak?" Goreinu asked baffled

"Lady and gentlemen, this is a butt-naked Hisoka. A common occurrence in Ellika's unpredictable life." Ellika said sighing. "Gon, Killua, stop staring at him, you're encouraging him."

Hisoka chuckled and studied the people present. He looked at Biscuit who squealed looking away. Ellika face-palmed. Killua realized what his sister said and groaned as he paled.