Chapter 19: Their New Deal

Hisoka felt someone hiding behind the trees and threatened the person he'd kill him if he did not show himself. He was with the Phantom Troupe, he had departed from Gon and his friends. He was healing his injured hands at the moment so he was very sensitive.

Kalluto went out from his hiding spot asking Hisoka if his Zetsu was flawed. Machi then said it was perfect but Hisoka was not normal that's why he was able to sense him. Kalluto nodded and stared at the jester. They met up with the other Phantom Troupe members. Kalluto couldn't help but study Hisoka.

"Aside from you, only my nee-chan can find me without trouble." Kalluto said curiously. "She's the one who trained me."

"You must have a powerful sister then." Hisoka said as he appraised the boy. "You show potential. Although, I'd like to meet this sister of yours. She must be delightful." The prospect of meeting a new toy excited him. If this boy's abilities at a young age allowed him a position at the Phantom Troupe, then his sister would be very strong. He licked his lips excitedly.

"My sister is very strong." Kalluto said proudly. "Her services are in demand because of her skills."

Suddenly they felt a presence, one that they knew could be fatal for them. Only Kalluto and Hisoka didn't tense. Hisoka shivered at the aura, it was so familiar but so much darker and untamed.

"Kalluto." A voice said from the shadows. Hisoka knew that voice. He has been craving her presence for a while now.

"Nee-chan!" Kalluto replied excitedly. He was excited that his nee-chan visited him. His other brothers always took her time from him. It made him envious of his older siblings.

"Come out!" Phinks said.

"Oh, I'm so scared~" The voice purred. Machi relaxed as she realized who it was.

"Ellika, just show yourself already." Machi said as she tried to locate Ellika's presence.

"You're no fun, Machi." Ellika purred from behind Machi. Machi's eyes widened along with the other members who looked at her shock. Even Hisoka was impressed he wasn't able to detect her presence until she wanted to be detected.

"Stop that!" Machi yelled fighting a blush from Ellika's catlike smile as she hugged Ellika.

"I missed you too." Ellika said returning the hug.

"Kalluto, come to nee-chan." Ellika said at an awestruck Kalluto.

"Elli-nee!" Kalluto said as he sprinted to his sister.

"You're his older sister?" Feitan asked curiously.

"Yes." She grinned at him charmingly which made him blush along with Phinks.

"Why are you here, Elli-nee? I thought you had a mission." Kalluto asked as he hugged her waist.

"I did. Aniki's target entered the game so I volunteered to finish the job for him. I followed him and killed him. I've visited Kil, so I thought I'd visit you as well before I meet back with Illu-nii." She said caressing Kalluto's head.

"You wore the kimono, I got you." Kalluto noted. Ellika wore a black kimono with red and white flower designs. It seemed to match his. Ellika's hair was down and Hisoka noted her change of outfit from the last time they saw each other (a couple of days ago). Ellika just smiled at Kalluto's affection before looking at the Phantom Troupe's members. She looked at each one and grinned.

"Okay, Kalluto-kun. Nee-chan has to work now. Be good, make me proud. I'll miss you." She said, Kalluto stopped hugging her and nodded. "Hisoka, I need to speak with you."