Chapter 25: His New Fianceé

Ellika called Hisoka immediately after Chrollo had set their match at Heavens Arena.

"Hisoka." Ellika said seriously as he took off his clothes so she can place the seals. He glanced at her not saying anything. "I hope this fight teaches you that you're not as invincible as you think" She said sighing.

Ellika cut the fingers of her right hand and slowly infused her nen with her blood. She held placed a seal on his chest and one on his lower torso, she then placed her bleeding finger near his lips. He understood and slowly licked her blood. He felt her nen fuse into his body.

"Chrollo stole new abilities in preparation for your fight." She said softly as Hisoka wore his shirt again.

"We'll see if what he did was enough." Hisoka commented lightly.

Ellika frowned and sighed. "I'll meet you after you deal with the Phantom Troupe. Don't hurt my Machi."

"Where are you headed?" Hisoka asked curiously

"Killua has called me about Gon. It seems he is unable to use nen." Ellika said as she prepared to leave. "I'm going to see him with Kil, and attempt to reactivate his nen since Ging didn't want to do so."

Hisoka nodded. Ellika sighed and turned to him giving him a peck on his lips. "I hope you get your much needed wake up call. Our wedding will take place next year. You can read the terms when you revive." She said with a small smile.

Hisoka did end up dying. He was severely wounded. Machi followed Ellika's instructions although she was confused. She was surprised to see Hisoka revive and greet her cheerfully noting he took on more than he can chew. He thanked her and proceed to heal himself. He checked his hands and feet. Nodding when he looked good as new. He restrained Machi and told her that he was going after the Phantom Troupe. Machi screamed at him outraged.

Ellika now stood in front of Gon. Killua and Alluka watching curiously.

"Gon" Ellika said. "This will be painful. Be ready."

Ellika made her nen surge at Gon, attempting to reopen his nen channels. Gon groaned and gritted his teeth. He felt like collapsing when Killua suddenly cheered.

"Your nen! It's back!" Killua cheered as he tackled a surprised Gon

"Thank you, Elli-nee!" Gon said crying happily. He rushed to her hugging her tightly. "You don't know how much this means to me." Ellika smiled and hugged Gon.

"It's no problem, Gon." She smiled tiredly. "I sped up the healing of your nen channel with my nen abilities that warps time and allows me to manipulate a certain area. I also beat up Ging for you. That will teach him for not helping you!" Gon laughed at Ellika's protectiveness and hugged her tightly. Killua watched with Alluka on the sides, their faces painted with bright smiles. Killua was thankful that he had a sister like Ellika, or else he would've ended up to be someone like Illumi.

They suddenly tensed when they felt a familiar presence approach them.

"What are you doing here, Hisoka?" Killua growled

"I'm here to pick up my future wife." Hisoka said smirking as he approached Ellika who stood protectively in front of Gon and Alluka.

"You died as expected?" Ellika said bluntly

"It seems you were correct. Chrollo managed to kill me." Hisoka said chuckling as Killua and Gon looked at him wide eyed.

"What do you mean?" Killua asked freaked out.