Chapter 10: Her New Plan

Heavens Arena

Ellika was now at her room at Heavens Arena. She was rather bored. The woman who challenge her didn't even land a hit on her. It was a death match and Ellika was more than happy to play Grim Reaper. She was about to sleep when she felt a familiar presence on the floor.

"Hello, Hisoka~" She purred as the jester entered her room. She stood up not bothering to hide her half-naked state. Hisoka smirked as he approached her. "Are you here to entertain me?"

He licked his lips thinking of the fun they'll have together. He studied the woman who was wearing nothing but her black lace lingerie. He was happy he decided to visit her before she went back to the Zoldyck Estate. He oozed of lust and his eyes barely containing his bloodlust. She smirked and walked towards him.

"I've missed my favorite toy~" Hisoka purred pulling Ellika towards him.

"Show me how much you missed me then." Ellika whispered seductively. Hisoka licked his lips before roughly shoving her on the bed. She purred as he let his hands wonder on her body.

She lied on her tummy as she stared at Hisoka. Again his makeup was absent and his hair was down. His hands playing with her hair.

"How was the exam?" She purred as she stretched.

"I found lots of new toys. Your younger brother and his friends interest me." Hisoka said smirking looking at a now tense Ellika.

"If you try anything with my brother, I will personally hunt you down." Ellika said her eyes turning black as she let her bloodlust be felt. Hisoka shivered in pleasure. His prized possession was so feisty. He chuckled and raised his hands in surrender.

Ellika sat up, her hair falling around her naked body. Her phone rang and she answered it without delay.

"Hello." She greeted as she looked at Hisoka who looked at her naked body. He extended an arm and caressed her naked back. She wanted to purr but knew better of it.

"Ellika." It was Illumi.

"Yes, nii-san?" She said sighing as she glared at a smirking Hisoka.

"Killua will be home by tomorrow. I know you're not out on a mission. Get on the next plane home now. Make sure he doesn't destroy the estate." Illumi ordered.

"Understood." She hang up then stood up and gathered her clothes. She looked at Hisoka who raised his eyebrow at her. "I'm needed elsewhere." She stated emotionlessly. She knew Illumi went overboard and she was annoyed that he overdid it with Kil.

Hisoka stood up completely nude and walked up behind Ellika who was now putting on a kimono. He sniffed her hair and breathed down her neck. She shivered which made him smirk. She glared at Hisoka.

"Make sure to remember that you're only mine to be played with~" He purred as Ellika placed her hair in a bun. Ellika walked to the door before turning to him.

"That sounds very inviting. But I'd rather play with my future husband from now on." She purred making Hisoka narrow his eyes at her. He watched her disappear in the door before letting his bloodlust be felt. She has become an obsession for him and he would kill anyone who would dare take what was his.

Ellika smirked as she felt his bloodlust. "All according to plan." She whispered as she walked to a window. It was more than two hundred floors from the ground. She smiled and jumped out.

Zoldyck Estate:

Ellika walked up the path to their manor. Her mother has informed her that Killua was in a torture room for his punishment.

She walked casually into the room. Milluki was whipping Killua but stopped when he saw their older sister enter the room.

"Elli-nee." Milluki greeted as Killua looked up to his older sister.

"Milluki, I need to talk to Killua alone." She stated. It was not a request but an underlying command. Milluki frowned but obeyed wanting to please his sister. Once they were alone she used her nen to detect if there were active cameras in the room. Satisfied with finding none, she grabbed a stool and sat in front of a chained Killua. She took out a chocolate bar from her kimono sleeve. Opening it then placing it in front of Killua's lips. Killua grinned at his older sister before eating the chocolate with gusto.

"Did you have fun?" Ellika asked as Killua finished the bar.

"Yeah! I made friends, nee-chan!" Killua stated happily telling her all about his adventures as Ellika smiled like a cat.

"I know they're coming after you. Illumi-nii is pissed because your friend broke his arm." Ellika stated happily.

"Do you really think so, nee-chan?" Killua asked in a sober tone

"When has nee-chan ever been wrong about you?" Ellika asked as she caressed Killua's face.

Killua sighed and leaned in to his sister's touch.

"Kil, tell me what you think about Hisoka?" Ellika asked surprising Killua

"He's dangerous. His presence reminds me of Illumi." Ellika smiled knowing Killua was talking about their bloodlust and nen. She smiled mischievously and released her own. Killua froze and stared at his sister wide eyed.

"You mean like this, Kil?" She asked smirking before she contained it. Killua nodded mutely. "If you feel anything like that, it's best to avoid confrontation if you are not certain of your victory."

"How do you know him?" Killua asked looking curiously at his sister. "How come you've never let me feel it before now, Elli-nee?"

"You could say we're friends. He assists Illumi and I on missions." Ellika smiled softly at her younger brother. "For your second question, because it will never be directed towards you, Kil. I will always be your nee-chan. Remember what I told you before you went to take your exam."

"I wasn't able to protect and stand up for my friends." Killua said.

"It wasn't your fault. You did what was needed to keep them safe. Don't worry, I won't let anyone even Illu-nii to harm your friend, okay? Just tell me when you need help." Ellika said comforting Killua. "I'm still proud of you, Kil. I'll always be proud of you." Killua blushed as Ellika kissed his cheek. "I have to go and check on our siblings. Hang in there, Kil. Your friends will come, trust in them."