Chapter 18: Her New Game

Gon asked Hisoka why he was there. Hisoka claimed he was waiting for the Phantom Troupe members to find out about Chrollo's location. Ellika, Biscuit and Killua knew he was lying.

"We should invite him to come with us." Biscuit suggested. She used her nen to tell them Hisoka was lying.

"He's dangerous!" Goreinu said protesting. Ellika walked to Hisoka who was starting to put some clothes on. She pouted at him and he chuckled. He pulled her into his bare chest. She grinned and pecked his lips. She got out of his embrace and looked at her friends discussing about Hisoka.

"He won't try anything with Elli-nee present." Killua said as he studied Hisoka who was smirking at Ellika who was leaning on a tree with her eyes closed. "For some weird reason, he likes my sister that he acts less psychopathic when she's around. She somehow calms his killing tendencies."

Gon nodded at what Killua said. "We may not be able to trust him, but we can trust that he won't try anything drastic with Elli-nee present."

Hisoka suggested they head to Aiai, the city of love.

"Why? Will you confess your undying love for me when we get there?" Ellika asked with a teasing smile. Hisoka chuckled at her childishness before pulling him to her as she giggled. Killua and Gon groaned and made sure they (Ellika and Hisoka) walked separately. Now Ellika walked ahead while Hisoka behind them.

Killua and Gon conversed with Biscuit until they felt creeped out. They saw Hisoka smiling at them creepily. The two now made him walk in front with Ellika who snickered at the boys.

They arrived at Aiai and girls bumped into Goreinu. Hisoka chastising him on what he should've done instead. Ellika looked impassive as men gathered around her declaring their undying love and devotion for her as they offered her flowers and chocolates. Gon was smacked by Killua for falling for a cliché scene and Biscuit flirted with a guy. Killua getting annoyed suggested they leave the city. He realized that Hisoka was just passing time which confirmed his theory. He decided not to let Gon know since he wasn't good at lying. He figured Ellika already knew but didn't say anything not wanting to be nosy. He groaned when he saw Hisoka carry Ellika on his shoulder taking her away from her group of admirers. Ellika still looked bored as she was carried away by Hisoka. They now stood outside the city. Gon asking to see Hisoka's book to see if he had encountered Tsezguerra. Ellika stood beside Hisoka and saw him use his nen Texture Surprise. She frowned as Hisoka smiled at her. She frowned but shrugged. Killua and Gon looked at his book. They gathered with other players to fight with Razor in a dodgeball game.

They entered the gym with Razor waiting for them.

"Hello, Ellika. You're here again." Razor greeted her smiling.

"Hello, Razor. I'm just passing my time until my next mission." Ellika said grinning.

Everyone was staring at her in disbelief.

"Will you be helping them?" Razor asked her as he approached her

"Yes. This is my ototo." Ellika said patting Killua's head.

"You must be a genius like your sister then?" Razor asked Killua who gaped at his sister. "She defeated me in a game of volleyball during her last visit here."

Ellika just shrugged. "I got injured which was really exciting." This now made Gon and Killua gape at Razor.

They started the game and the pirates got eliminated but was surprised when two of the pirates combined. Ellika narrowed her eyes when Razor started to fuse his nen into the ball. She saw it headed to Killua. She jumped infront of Killua, her hands and torso covered with ice as she gritted her. She caught the ball but she coughed up some blood. She narrowed her eyes at Razor.