Chapter 16: Her New Victory

"What's Elli-nee doing?" Gon said confused

"She's making the opponent comfortable." Wing said as he studied her carefully. "Making him lower his guard."

Killua nodded. "I heard onee-chan liked to play with her targets. Our youngest sibling got that trait from her because she trained him."

"Begin!" The referee announced moving away from the two fighters.

"Well, aren't you going to attack me?" Ellika said arms still crossed.

Mario held out his hands, two ball of dark blue aura forming on them.

"A transmuter! How wonderful!" Ellika said walking towards him without a care. "Are those explosive gas by any chance?" This surprised Mario as he yelled at her.

"Take this fight seriously!" He said as he threw the balls at her. She dodged as they approached her, the explosion making her do a flip to avoid getting injured.

"You use your aura to imitate volatile elements that combust when exposed to the water vapor in the air." Ellika noted smiling happily.

"She's not even worried." Gon said amazed. "That guy's ability is dangerous."

"She's scary." Zushi admitted as he watch her smile widely.

"She was able to deduce his nen ability just by seeing him attack her once." Wing noted.

"How did you!?!" Mario said outraged she figured out his nen ability with ease.

"I smelled the presence of other chemicals in the air." She said with a giggle. "I know you have to compress your aura into balls to make sure the combustion would be lethal."

Mario looked at her shocked. Hisoka smirked. Ellika was impressive and she wasn't even trying.

"Ellika once again proves she's a genius!" Cocco announced.

"Hi, Kil!" Ellika waved not paying attention to her fight. She grinned at her brother who grinned back. Mario saw this and threw one of the volatile sphere towards her. She looked at it and jumped out of the way, only to see another sphere coming towards her.

Killua stood up terrified for his sister. A huge explosion erupted and covered the arena with smoke. He squinted his eyes to see Ellika leaning casually beside the referee who looked shocked at her sudden presence. He sighed and sat back down. He saw Hisoka smirk as he shuffled his cards.

"You aimed to kill." Ellika said pouting at a shocked Mario. She walked back to the center of the arena smiling at her opponent.

Mario this time produced smaller spheres and threw them toward Ellika. Killua and Gon watched wide eye knowing there was no way to avoid that many explosion without attaining damage.