Imagine 1

C/N = the name of your gorgeous crush

Y/N = your beautiful name

Y/L/N = your last name

E/C = eye color

F/N = friend name

yea you get it

You're in physics class, reading a text that F/N just sent you.

F/N: heyy Y/N, I'm having a party tonight and i was wondering if u wanna come over! there's only gonna be a few other people there but my parents are gonna be gone ;))

You answer

Me: hey uhh sure i guess i can come.

"On your phone Ms. Y/L/N??" your teacher says, glancing at you with one eyebrow raised. You quickly put your phone away.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again" you quietly respond. The bell rings and you get up and leave class. You end up walking past C/N and his friends. You try to avoid eye contact with any of them, but one of them notices you.

"Ayye, C/N, look who it is" C/N/F says loudly, nudging him. You hear C/N say "shut up" quickly before they disappear around a corner.

What was that about??

***

You ring F/N's doorbell, secretly praying that she'll open the door fast before some creep kidnaps you. Luckily she does, she opens the door smiling. Immediately, you notice a prominent bruise-like mark on her neck.

"Oh my god, F/N, is that a hickey??" you ask, shocked.

"Maybe," she replies.

"From who-" you begin, but F/N cuts you off

"Just come in!" she grabs your arm and yanks you inside. You look around, there aren't that many people here. Just a few boys and girls. You suddenly hear a familiar, attractive voice.

"F/N i can't find your bathroom" says the voice as it gets closer. Then you see C/N standing there. He notices you and smiles.

"Hey, Y/N" he says, walking up to you.

"Uh, hey" you reply, trying to sound chill. You have no chill on the inside. The lights dim.

"Let's finish what we started" F/N says in a deeper voice than usual. She sits on some guy's lap and they begin making out. You look around, everyone around you is making out. Except for you and C/N.

"Kay then..." you say, trying not to seem nervous or awkward.

"Um, wanna go outside or something?" C/N whispers.

"sure" you respond. He gently holds your hand and leads you outside. You walk for about 5 minutes in silence until you reach this small little hill which overlooks a high way. C/N looks at you and smiles.

"How are you, Y/N?" he says. "I feel like we haven't talked in ages"

"Yeah..." you say. "I'm fine, I guess."

"No you're not" he says

"How would you know?"

"When a girl says 'I'm fine' they're almost always lying." he says. "so what's wrong?"

"Just a bad day, that's all"

"Can I make it better?" he says, a small smirk playing at his lips.

"Go ahead"

And then he kisses you. His lips gentle on yours, one hand caressing your cheek and the other intertwined with yours. You break the kiss and look at him. He smiles at you, planting one last kiss on your lips, sweetly.

"I wanted to do that for so long" you admit.

"So have I" C/N says softly. "That was good, Y/N"

A large raindrop lands on your arm, distracting you from the conversation. The clouds break open and start to pour down. You and C/N have to end this wonderful part of the night and go back.

"We'll continue this later" C/N says winking at you.