Imagine 20 - Not PG

"Come on!!" you yell. "It's all the way on floor 60!"

You and c/n have to work on a school project with some others and you're meeting at g/n's place, which is an expensive penthouse apartment. Not that you're complaining or anything. You guys get in the elevator and press the floor.

"I can't wait to see this place!" you say. "Wanna bet it's got, like, a hot tub and a home theater?"

"I'll bet you 5 dollars she DOESN'T have a home theater..." C/n laughs. All of a sudden, the elevator lights flicker and the elevator completely stops.

"Floor 23?? Yeah, this elevator better not be stuck." you say, jabbing the "open" button a few times. The doors don't open.

"Ha! We're stuck" c/n laughs.

"C/n! This isn't funny! We need to call for help!" you yell, pressing the 911 button. An automated voice says: Help is on the way.

"What now?" you say.

"We could sit here and wait..." c/n starts. "Or... we could do something else if you know what I'm suggesting..."

You laugh, but knowing your boyfriend he might not be joking.

"Wait, c/n. We're in an elevator!" you hiss.

"And nobody can get to us. The help teams always take like 20 minutes to get here. We have time" he smirks, while slowly moving his hands around you. You can already feel yourself getting wet. He stands behind you and slips his hands into your pants and starts tracing circles outside your underwear, before eventually moving in. He starts by rubbing circles on your clit, making you moan. You just know he's smiling. You moan again as he starts to finger you, making you feel ways you've never felt before. He speeds up and you arch your back, soon releasing. 

You turn to face him, a mischief on your mind. You slowly pull his pants down and rub the outside of his boxers. He's already hard and you can see the lust in his eyes. You pull his boxers down and start pumping up and down his shaft. His head falls back and his perfect lips moan your name. You lick the tip a couple times before putting your mouth around the head and moving up and down along with your hand.

"Oh f-... y/n," he moans. You move faster. His eyes close as he releases. Literally seconds later, a voice yells: HEY!

There's a banging on the door. "Who's in the elevator?!"

"Just some kids..." you respond nervously, stifling a laugh as c/n pulls up his pants at lightning speed. 

"Well, damn... that's a lot of noise" the voice says. "We're starting up the elevator again"

The elevator starts to move again, heading up to floor 60. But damn, this boy knows how to make you feel things higher than the elevator can go.