Imagine 18

You love your boyfriend. And you love kissing him. And on rare occasions, you like neck kisses (MINUS the hickeys). Today is not one of those days. You're on a phone call with your grandma. She randomly called you while you were in the middle of a cuddle sesh to tell you about the troubles she is having with her computer, so you have to help. One thing about your grandma is she thinks boyfriends are inappropriate. You remember last time you told her you had a crush she snapped her fingers and yelled about how boys will get you pregnant and then you'll die. Okay, so it's best to not tell her about this stuff. Your parents know this too. And so does your boyfriend.

"Okay, grandma... Calm down a sec and tell me the WHOLE story" you say, growing annoyed. C/n signals for you to come over. You sit on his lap, straddling him while he wraps his arms around you and presses his face into your stomach. 

"Yeah... mm-hm... okay, right," you mutter. You glance at c/n and roll your eyes. He gives you a cheeky smile and you don't know why.

"Okay grandma!!" you say, loudly. C/n brushes your hair behind your ear and starts kissing your neck, making you squirm. 

"C/n, stop." you say under your breath, giggling. He doesn't stop. You try your best to concentrate on your grandma. 

"And then the computer just shut off-" your grandma says.

You moan and immediately clasp a hand over your mouth. C/n laughs.

"See what you did?" you hiss at him.

"What- what was that?" your grandma asks.

"What was what?" you say. C/n kisses your neck again. You move your hand to his hair and start playing with it.

"Nevermind..." she says, continuing to ramble on and on.

"Well, what you do is-" you start but c/n starts to suck harder, making your mind race. "Uh- you uh- you press the button and uhh- you- you"

"You can call me back when you're not messing around with a boy" your grandma says, hanging up. Your eyes widen and you get off c/n's lap. 

"I wasn't done," C/n pants in a hot, husky voice.

"There's only so much neck kissing I can handle in a day, and that was more than the limit," you breathe out.

"Okay... but watch out because things will get more intense tomorrow," he winks, jokingly.

"Sounds good, babe" you smirk back.