Imagine 19

You and your boyfriend are going to the pool with some friends. You are somewhat excited, but your nerves take more control. You're super insecure about yourself. C/N has never seen you in anything but sweatshirts and leggings. A bikini? Totally exposed, you are so scared of what he'll think! As you guys walk up to the changing rooms, you shake your head.

"Nuh-uh..." you worry. "I can't."

"You're body goals, Y/N" y/f says. "You got nothing to worry about!"

"She's right" c/n says. "I bet you're perfect"

"Well, I bet you're gonna laugh at me," you mutter.

Y/f drags you into the changing room. It takes y/f about 10 minutes just to convince you to put your bathing suit ON. It's finally on but you are super hesitant to leave. You eventually walk out with your towel around your body. C/n sees you and gives you a pitiful look.

"Baby, don't hide. Please," he coaxes. He gently moves your towel and smiles at you. You don't look at him.

"You're so beautiful, y/n." he says in a soft voice, placing a hand on your cheek. "I don't know why you're ashamed".

"I dunno, I'm just so insecure" you reply.

"Don't be," he smiles, wrapping his arms tight around you and kissing your forehead. Holding hands, you two walk into the pool but you do more cuddling than actually swimming around.