Imagine 22

"C/n!" you frantically call as you walk down the dark alleyway, feeling a chill run down your spine. You're getting bad vibes, especially since c/n isn't replying. He went in the alley to use it as a shortcut to a cafe where he was picking up a coffee for you. It's been half an hour and he was still gone.

"C/n!" you hiss again, it echoes off the walls. Animals rustle around in boxes around you. You speed way up, not wanting to get kidnapped. 

"Hey, little girl..." you hear a voice. Not c/n's though. You stop dead in your tracks and turn around, coming face to face with the scariest looking man you've ever seen. He's got no hair, his eyes are two different colors, a really twisted smile with broken teeth... He's big too. You swallow.

"Y-yes?" 

"Whaddaya doin' down here? Ya know, in my neighborhood?" he asks, cracking his knuckles threateningly.

"Just uhh... getting some coffee" you respond, avoiding his piercing glare.

"Coffee huh? I don't see you with no coffee"

"Well, actually my boyfriend went to go-"

"Boyfriend? You mean, that one?" he smirks, while pointing behind you. Slowly you turn around, to find poor C/N bleeding on the street and barely breathing. You cry and rush over to him, taking off your jacket and trying to wrap it around his wounds.

"Stay with me, C/N... Stay with me baby" you whimper. The man approaches you.

"Did you do this?!" you scream, standing up. He just smiles. You lunge at him, punching his rock hard chest over and over again, but two other big men grab your arms and hold you back.

"You shouldn't have done that" the man says. You watch him as he approaches C/N with a baseball bat and starts to kill him. You scream, trying to run and help but you're being restrained. C/N is being killed in front of your eyes.

You thrash and sit up in bed, breathing heavily. A dream. Of course. You look next to you to find your beautiful boyfriend sleeping peacefully next to you. Unless he's... not sleeping and he's dead.

"C/N..." you whisper. No response. "C/N!! C/N!"

you shake him. He opens his eyes, "Hey princess, I love you but it's 3 am...". You've never found his sleepy voice more comforting than now. You wipe tears off your cheeks and sniffle.

"I'm sorry," you say. C/N sits up and wraps his arms loosely around you in a sleepy attempt at a hug. He places his chin on your shoulder.

"What's wrong, y/n?" C/N softly comforts you. "did I say something?"

"I thought you were dead," you say, embarrassed.

"Did you have another nightmare?" he whispers and you nod. He presses a kiss to your temple and tightens his grip on you.

"Well I'm right here. I'll always be here, okay beautiful?" he gently sways from side to side while hugging you.

"It felt so real..." you say.

"I know. Nothing's gonna happen. I'll make sure nothing happens to us" he softly says. You press a kiss to his chin and look at him for a bit.

"I love you" you whisper. He sleepily smiles.

"I love you more than anything" he responds. The two of you lay back down and he pulls you close to him. He leans his head into the crook of your neck as you comb your fingers through his soft h/c hair. He loves it when you do that, even though he doesn't like to admit it. But you know he likes it when you hear his soft hum of satisfaction.

"I love you," he whispers again, almost asleep. He leaves lazy kisses on your neck and collarbone and the two of you fall asleep in a tangled loving mess.