Imagine 15

L/f/c = Least favorite class

You are in l/f/c, waiting for it to be over even though it just started. Today wasn't great for you. You missed your bus meaning you had to WALK to school in the rain because your parents were too busy to drive. You were also late to school, meaning you got your first ever late slip. You forgot your books at home because you had to rush in the morning after your alarm clock didn't work. And now, you're stuck in l/f/c, which you also happen to find extremely difficult. The only good thing is that C/N sits next to you in that class. The teacher is rambling on about something confusing, and you just sigh and lay your head on your desk. C/n taps you and you look up at his concerned face.

"What's up?" he whispers.

"Nothin'" you replied. "Just a bad day, and a bad class that's all". He smiles sympathetically at you. 

"What's wrong with this class?" he asks.

"It's so confusing, I literally don't understand any of it," you reply. 

"I can explain some of it to you later if you want," he offers. Your eyes light up and your heart starts beating really fast.

"Oh yeah, sounds good. Where?" you ask.

"I dunno, my house after school?" he suggests. You nod, trying to play it cool.

"Okay, that works"

"Okay, we can meet at your locker"

"C/n, Y/N," the teacher calls. "Anything you want to share with the class?"

"No, sorry sir," c/n says. 

---------

You finish at your locker and grab your bag, looking around for c/n. You spot him at his locker, putting his books away. How can he look so cute doing such a boring thing? You sigh dreamily (in your head) and make your way towards him. He closes his locker and smiles at you.

"Ready?" he asks and you nod. You take the bus to his house (which is very neat and smells good too).

The two of you walk into his kitchen, where his mom is working.

"Hey mom, this is y/n" he introduces you to her. She smiles, and looks so much like c/n while doing it.

"Hi, y/n" she says. Then turns to c/n and wiggles her eyebrows. C/n looks at her, embarrassed. You try not to make your smile too obvious. He leads you out of the kitchen and to his room. 

"Sorry it's kinda messy" he says, scratching his neck. If  he thinks this is messy, what would my room be? you think while looking at his spotless room. The only "mess" is his unmade bed and a shirt hanging out of a drawer. You two sit on the bed and go over some notes for class. You find it kind of difficult but his explaining is still better than the teacher's. He finishes talking.

"Do you sort of get it now?" he asks. You stare into his e/c eyes and smile.

"Sorta," you reply. "I'll get there."

You laugh and he looks at you.

"You gotta stop doing things that make me wanna kiss you," he says, quietly.

"Wait- wha- really?" you ask. His eyes widen.

"Nevermind," he says.

"Oh," you say back.

There's a small silence.

"Hey, y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you maybe want to do something this Saturday?"

"As in, like, a date?"

"I mean- yeah"

"Yeah, c/n, I do"