Imagine 5 - Request

This is a request, 

May I have one written about Characters: me and Daryle What can happen: I have to make a video at his house.

________________________________________________________________________________

You and Daryle haven't talked much. Maybe it's because you don't have many classes together... However you're in the same integrated sciences class. You've been sitting with him and this other guy called Ryan for the past few weeks because we had to work on a lab report. But today, you guys have to go over to his house to film a video on the experiment. You're nervous but also excited.

"What do you think will happen?!" y/f asks, excitedly.

"Sh. Keep your voice down," you hiss. "And... I have no clue honestly"

"Well what if something happens between you two?" y/f winks.

"Oh wow, shut up. We don't talk a lot anyways" you reply, rolling your eyes. Y/f laughs, says bye after retrieving books from her locker and heads to her car. You look at the clock on the wall which says 3:04. The bell will go off in one minute. What if Daryle forgets to meet you here?! You silently pray that he'll remember to meet you and Ryan here. Soon, the bell rings and classroom doors fly open as relieved looking teenagers run to their lockers. 

You see Ryan walking towards you. You give him a small smile and wave, which he then returns.

"Hey, y/n!" he says.

"Hey Ryan," you reply. "Do you know where Daryle is?"

"Yea, he'll be here soon," he replied. "He just has to go to his locker."

You and Ryan continue talking for  little bit. It's slightly hard to keep the conversation going because Ryan keeps getting distracted by some girls walking by or his phone, but you manage. You look up and your heart starts racing when you see Daryle approaching you two.

"Hey," he says. 

"Hi," you say back.

"C'mon, we have to hurry if we want to catch the bus," he says. You guys walk at a fast pace to the bus stop, and get on when it comes.

***

Your video is almost done. 

"I have to go pee," Ryan says and leaves the room. Now it's just you and Daryle. He looks up at you with his big e/c eyes.

"You look really cute in that outfit," he says, sweetly.

"Cute??" you respond.

"Umm, did I say cute- I- I meant uhh... nice... um-" he nervously stutters.

"It's fine," you giggle. "And thanks."

"Yea, no problem," he looks at his feet for a second. "Y/n can I tell you something?..."

"Go ahead," you say.

He pauses for a second, "I think you're really gorgeous, and sweet and cool. I've had a crush on you for so long. I know you don't like me back but I just really wanted to get that off my chest".

"What?! Really?" you say, jaw dropped.

"Oh crap. I knew I shouldn't have said anything" he puts his head in his hands.

"No, no, I like you too Daryle." you say quietly. "I liked you for a while now"

He moves closer to you and places his hands on your cheeks. You look at him as he inches closer-

But you two are interrupted when Ryan comes back in.

"Oh whoa.. I didn't mean to interrupt anything but uhh... my mom's here... bye" he awkwardly says and leaves.

"Oh, uhh- be sure to shut the front door after you leave," Daryle called. 

You laugh awkwardly. Daryle turns back to you.

"Now, let's finish what we started" he says and places a gentle kiss to your lips.