Imagine 16

F/B - favorite beach (mine's Rehoboth Beach!! I love it)

This one's sort of a jokey, playful one.

You and your boyfriend are staying at (F/B) for a week in the summer. Both your parents (surprisingly) allowed you to. Knowing your strict parents, you thought they would say no, but they said yes. C/n was allowed to stay in the same beach house, under the condition that you guys slept in separate rooms. 

Your family is eating lunch in the beach house, but you and c/n decide to go out and find a place on the boardwalk to have lunch. You guys leave, and stroll along the boardwalk. You're wearing a bathing suit and an off shoulder sun dress over it. 

"You look hot," C/n whispers in your ear.

"Sh." you reply absentmindedly.

"Well you do. You look really hot," C/n says again.

"Save it for later, c/n" you respond.

"What if I want it now?" he says. You laugh.

"You'll get it later, babe" you whisper in his ear.

"Ohh, the things you do to me," he says while laughing. He parts his (perfect) lips and jokingly lets out a soft moan.

"Oh my god, c/n" you roll your eyes at him.

He moans again, except this time louder. A lot louder. You notice the weird stares people are giving you.

"C/n!! We're in public, on a boardwalk!" you hiss. "Stop being inappropriate!"

"But you're so HOT" he says. He jokingly moans again, loudly. You grab his hand and lead him off the boardwalk and sit him down on a bench, as if he's 2 and he can't follow instructions.

"C/n, I'm gonna need you to stop. Otherwise I don't think I can eat lunch with you," you say. He pouts, but then smiles sheepishly at you. How the hell is he so cute? You honestly don't understand how one human being can be so perfect.

"I'm sorry, baby," he says.

"Are you gonna stop?" you ask. C/n nods.

"You sure?" you make sure. He nods again, not meeting your eyes. You look at him in suspicion. He doesn't make a sound. So you get up and drag him with you, noticing another cheeky glint in his eyes.

"C/n, I swear to god if you-"

He moans again.