Imagine 31 (Not PG)

"Fuck" c/n cusses over facetime. It idn't often that he cusses, only rarely when he's annoyed or injured.

"Don't be mad, babe" you laugh. 

"Not fucking funny," he mutters, annoyedly running a hand through his hair. "That whiny little bitch is such an asshole, I can't deal with him anymore. He's the cause of all my problems. He made everything go wrong for me today. Swear to GOD"

"Let out your anger, c/n. Let it out" you laugh.

He hesitates for a moment, "I'm coming over"

Before you even have a chance to respond, he hangs up on you. From personal experience, you know that c/n can drive pretty recklessly when he's mad. Speed limits? He doesn't know her. Other cars who? So what would normally be a 10 minute drive from his place could turn into a 3 minute one if he's pissed enough. Surprisingly you were right. 4 minutes after the call ended. Your doorbell rings. Once. Twice. At the fourth or fifth ring you swing your door open.

"Oh my gosh, have patience!" you hiss.

"Your parents aren't home. So they won't care if I ring the doorbell more than once" he says. His fists are clenched. You place your hand on his forearm subconsciously. It's just something you automatically do to calm him whether he's mad, stressed or just upset about something. He looks into your eyes, but his eyes are dark with lust. You stare back at him for a little before walking up to your bedroom, shutting the door immediately behind you.

"Baby," you whisper. "Do whatever the hell you want. Take out your anger. O-On me."

"What the hell, y/n" he scoffs. "I'm not abusive"

"That's not what I meant," you say. You trail a finger down from his chest to his v-line. You can already hear his breathing becoming uneven. "Do whatever you want, baby". He looks up at his ceiling as if trying to convince himself not to give in, but he looks back down at you and mutters some curse word under his breath before picking you up and throwing you on the bed. You don't care. You don't care if he hurts you. You want it to hurt. You just don't want him to hurt. As you lay there on your back, he crawls on top of you and begins to suck and bite at your neck. Not gently as he usually would, but it's hot either way. At the same time, you manage to pull down his pants. As he continues to suck at your neck and leave his mark, you use one hand to palm him through his boxers and another to play with his hair. 

Impatient, he pulls his boxers down before you even get to and soon after, he starts to tug at your pants while moving his mouth roughly against yours. You assist him by lifting your hips, making it easier for him to pull your jeans off. He swiftly pulls off your panties, leaving you with only your bottom halves naked. You laugh at how awkward this looks. He just breathes against your lips. The two of you sit up while he kisses you, taking a break short enough to remove your shirts and reattaching while he unclasps your bra and throws it somewhere in your room. His lips travel down to your breasts as he sucks and bites, sometimes he'll (accidentally) leave a harsh bite, causing a yelp to escape your lips.

"I'm sorry" he pants. "I'm not sure if this is a good idea. I mean, I'm really fucking pissed and if I take out my anger on you or whatever the hell you said, I might hurt you. Not on purpose obviously but... you know... if you want me to stop now, I will"

"Don't. I don't care" you exhale. 

After a short pause he shakes his head, "fine. i'm sorry in advance. and also, i'm too impatient for foreplay right now." 

Before you can blink, he thrusts into you. So hard. The feeling fills your entire body. He doesn't stop. It's so fast. And you grip the blanket in your fists as he continues to thrust into you. He pauses to put one of your legs on top of his shoulder and then he continues again. The air smells like sex. You shut your eyes, grimacing slightly at the pain. It feels like a lightning bolt tingling across your stomach and up your chest. His hands are in your hair, gripping it so tight as if it's the last thing he has left and he can't lose it. You moan and he moans. And you can hear the slapping of skin, and the ragged breaths he takes. He continues to hit your g-spot over and over and over and over...

It hurts so good. Your eyes are scrunched as a knot builds in your stomach. His hand - now removed from your hair, leaving a slight painful halo lingering - is now on your clitoris, rubbing it. The knot continues to tighten, and you stretch your legs as the feeling intensifies. And he yells your name and you come together. Him, a breathless mess, collapsing on top of you. He lies down and places his hands on his face making a groaning sound. Trying to be helpful, you discard the condom. Getting up from the bed is hard, especially since your legs are so damn shaky. You can barely hold yourself up. Your lower stomach hurts now, like a period cramp. You (attempt to) walk, wincing once but shutting up immediately after, trying to disguise the fact that you're in so much pain. He sees through your facade.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry, y/n." his now raspy voice says in between heavy breaths. "I'm so sorry. I didn't intend to hurt you. I'm sorry".

"I'm okay, baby." you say. "As long as you're feeling better"

C/n stares at you, "I'll be fine, babygirl. Hold on, be right back"

"Where ya goin?"

"I'm getting you a hot water bottle and we're gonna watch a movie and take it easy, okay?"

"Okay"