Imagine 12

You were sipping coffee as you felt someone grab you by the waist, causing you to squeal. You whipped around, glaring at your (beautiful) boyfriend c/n. 

"Okay, why did you do that?" you exclaim in a joking manner. He smiles at you.

"Cause you're pretty," he replies. You put down your coffee and grab both of his hands.

"You're beautiful," you say to him. He laughs.

"No," he says. "I'm a guy. Guys can't be beautiful,"

"Yeah they can," you tell him. "There's different levels to a guy. There's trash, ugly, whatever, decent, cute, hot, fine, gorgeous, and beautiful."

The confusion on his face tells you that you need to elaborate. 

"If a guy is beautiful, that means that they are beautiful both inside and out and it means they are attractive to literally everyone," you say. "Even other straight guys think you're attractive. And lesbian girls think you're attractive. Your 70 year old neighbor thinks you're attractive. Hell, even your relatives think you're attractive. Point being, EVERYONE thinks you're attractive. Everyone. And everyone loves you for you. Nobody can say that you're unattractive because you're beautiful!"

He laughs, "you're crazy, babe. But I have to disagree with you."

"Why?"

"Because I think you're beautiful," he says, kissing you softly. "And you're mine."