Imagine 3

You're sitting in class and you suddenly feel the urge to pee. You look over at the guy next to you.

"I have to pee," you whisper.

"Okay... I care because?" he says.

"Salty much" you say under your breath, and then you head up to the teacher's desk. "Excuse me, miss t/n, may I use the restroom?"

"Yes, but go fast" t/n replies, not bothering to look up from her papers. You nod and walk out of class, trying not to let your bladder burst. You scurry down the hall, looking for the nearest bathroom. You happen to run into c/n.

"oh, excuse me," you say nervously.

"Hey, what's the hurry?" c/n asks.

"Gotta pee," you reply. "Now if you'll excu-"

"Not so fast," c/n says, grabbing both of your wrists.

"C/n what are you-" you are cut off, when c/n kisses you quickly.

"Sorry. Couldn't help it," he smiles cutely. 

"Okay, thanks. Now I really have to pee," you say. "I will burst. Not even kidding, c/n"

"Aw. I guess I should let you go," he says, looking at his feet. "But I won't. Ha."

"C/n, screw you," you say.

"Ooh, I'd love that" he says, winking.

"C/n!!!" 

"Just kidding!" he laughs. 

"Let me go" you say.

"Nah," c/n replies. "This is what you get. You wouldn't let me kiss you yesterday, so now's my chance"

You try to dodge his kisses, but since he's holding your wrists with a strong grip, you can't move very far. He misses your lips once and ends up kissing right next to them, but when you try to move again he gets you right in the middle of your lips. He kisses you twice before pulling back and smiling like a dork at you.

"C/n you're so crazy. Now lemme go pee," you whisper-yell, because a student is walking by.

"Mm.. should I?" he says, pretending to think.

"Boi, I swear to god-" 

"Okay, but promise me I'll get to kiss you later" c/n says, a sparkle of hope in his beautiful e/c eyes. You smile at him and he releases his hold on your wrists. You begin walking to the restroom.

"Promise" 

Crush Imagines Vol 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें