Imagine 13 (not PG)

Warning: Things get slightly heated in this one. Under 13 don't read.

The bell rang, signaling the end of school (finally). You head out of class and to your locker. While you're putting your books away, your phone bleeps. You read the notification.

From babe: hey baby

You respond: heyy whats up

babe: can we meet outside at the fountain please ;)) 

You: uhh why??

babe: pleasee baby, it will be fast i promise

You: fine, let me just finish putting stuff in my locker. be there in 5!

babe: okay love u

You: love you too <33

You have no idea what that was about. You shrug and continue unloading your bag into your locker. You finish and head outside. C/n spots you and starts waving like you're a helicopter and he's trapped in a forest fire. You signal for him to cut it out but he doesn't until you reach him.

"C/n, I could see you, you know," you scowl. He smirks.

"I know but I like to annoy you," he says, wrapping his arms around you and kissing your cheek.

"So why did you want to meet me here?" you ask, suspiciously.

"Oh, no reason," he says scratching the back of his neck. 

"C/n" you give him a look.

"I dunno... I was hoping maybe- after everyone goes home then we could like- makeout and other stuff." he says sheepishly.

You laugh, "are you crazy, c/n? In school? What if we get caught?"

"We won't. I have a secret spot..."

"Why can't we makeout and "other stuff"" you air quote "at your house?"

"My parents are here all day because we're having some construction workers doing stuff at our place, and your place is always full too" he says.

You sigh, "fine whatever. But it better not take too long. Hold on, I have to text my parents and tell them I'll be home late"

You pull out your phone and text your mom: hey mommyyy, I'm gonna be home late. I have some extra work to finish at school.

She replies: Okay sweetie, see you later! Love ya, honeybun.

You cringe.

You and your boyfriend sit around and chat for around 15 minutes until nobody else seems to be leaving the school.

"Okay, let's go," he says grabbing your hand and pulling you with him. He leads you through a web of hallways until he enters this door that you haven't been in before. You step in and realize it's an entrance to the auditorium stage for drama students. You look across, making sure that nobody's sitting in any of the (hundreds of) chairs. 

"Babe, we don't have to do this right now," he says. He sounds like he really wants to, though. You smile at him and stroke his cheek.

"I want to" you confirm. He presses his lips to yours (no their lips won't "Crash" together like in every other story. that sounds way too aggressive for my taste lol) and you two find a good kissing rhythm. Your tongues and lips tangled together. He moves his hand slowly up your shirt and caresses your breast, something he's only done to you once before. You pull off your shirt for him and he kisses and sucks on your neck, moving slowly down to the valley of your breasts. He unclasps your bra and kisses you there again. You moan, causing him to moan too. He sucks on your breast and then moves up back to your mouth while still caressing them with his hands. You straddle him and start moving against his crotch, he moans hotly. Suddenly, you hear someone fiddling with the door to the auditorium. You gasp and look at him with fear in your eyes. You pull your shirt back on, completely forgetting about your bra. He grabs your hand and leads you up a ladder. You guys reach the top of the ladder and come onto a platform above the stage. The door opens and the drama teacher and some drama students enter.

"Shit, I forgot my bra," you whisper to c/n. He laughs, but stops immediately when you glare at him.

"We'll get it later," he says. 

"When will they leave?"

"I don't know. I didn't think there was drama club on a Tuesday,"

"Why is there a bra in here?" a student complains.

"Looks like someone's been gettin' it on," another student says. People laugh.

The drama teacher scowls. "Someone might get in trouble for this. Is there anyone here?"

You look at your boyfriend in fear. He puts his finger up to his mouth, telling you to shush. You nod, trying to breathe as quietly as you can. You look at c/n again, who now has his eyes closed as if everything will disappear when he reopens them. But god, he's so perfect. Even though he got you two into this mess.

"Students, we'll figure this out tomorrow. Anyways, leave your bags here. We're gonna do a lesson outside but we'll come back in 40 minutes". 

Everyone leaves and the two of you let out a sigh of relief. 

"I'm so sorry," he says. "Honestly, I didn't know they had drama club today."

"You're fine," you say. You press your mouth to his ear, "It's kind of hot trying not to get caught, don't you think?"

He starts to breathe heavy again as he pulls your pants down slightly and lowers his mouth to your no-no square. You suck in a sharp breath as he presses his lips to the outside of your panties. Why is he teasing you like this? 

"Just take them off already," you hiss. He laughs and follows your request. His tongue enters your vagina, and damn does he know how to make you feel good. You tug at his hair and arch your back and he moans. 

"Baby," he says softly and he begins to suck harder. His tongue moves around your clit. He alternates between gentle licks and rough sucking. You feel pressure building up. Your back arches more as you release.

"C/n," you breathe. 

"That was so hot," he whispers. You want to return the favor, but you hear people walking around in the hallways and think it's too risky. You guys get your clothes back on and right before you sneak out, you grab your bra.

"We'll finish this later," you say.