Imagine 4

Your eyes dart back and forth across the soccer field as C/N and his friends pass the ball around. You and your friend, Carsyn are eating your lunch. You're obviously happy because you're watching your crush play soccer, however Carsyn seems a little bored.

"Y/N, can we PLEAASE go back inside to where the rest of our friends are?" Carsyn whines.

"C'mon, I wanna watch C/N. He's so perfect!!" you respond, not taking your eyes off him.

"We've been sitting out here for the past 3 days. Can't we go back inside." Carsyn pleads.

"Well YOU can go," you say, calmly. Carsyn scowls and gets up, heading inside to the cafeteria. You roll your eyes and stare off into the distance. You're snapped out of your daze when you hear your name being called.

"Aye, Y/N!" calls c/n/f. "Come on, join us!"

You hesitantly get up and walk to the middle of the field. All of the guys have stopped playing and all their eyes are now on you, including C/N's. You awkwardly gulp, trying to avoid their stares. You look down at your feet and shift your weight from side to side a few times, before someone starts to speak again.

"Wanna play soccer with us?" c/n/f asks.

"Uhh, nahh I'm good," you reply. "Thanks for the offer though"

"Why not?" C/N asks.

"Um, I'm not very good at soccer" you say, nervously.

"Pleeaase" C/N says.

"Nope." you reply.

"Well, then, I'm gonna take your phone until you agree to play." C/N smirks.

"What? N-" before you have time to fully respond, C/N grabs your phone out of your hands and begins to sprint away. You start chasing him to get your phone back. C/N's friends are chanting "get him, get him!!" behind you, causing you to laugh a little. You catch up to C/N, almost grabbing your phone out of his hands but he moves them behind his back and starts to move again. You shake your head, laughing, and start running after him again. He abruptly stops and you bump into him and fall on top of him.

The soccer field seems to fall silent. You're straddling C/N and staring into his e/c eyes, and he's staring back into yours. His smile fades, and it's replaced by a look of pure amazement. You have such an urge to kiss him at this very moment. This moment where you pinned him down on the soccer field, where it just feels like it's you two in a dream. You lean down and quickly kiss him.

C/N stares up at you and sits up, but you're still straddling him. He places a hand on your cheek and kisses you again.

"You're so cute," C/N says, caressing your cheek with his thumb. He wraps his arms around you and smiles.

"So are you," you say. "Now can I have my phone back?"

He laughs. "No"