Imagine 9

Your boyfriend loves dogs. You love them too, but not the way that C/N does. You adore the way his eyes light up every time he sees a dog on the street. He's coming over today and you want to surprise him. One of your friends' dogs just had a litter of puppies and she was willing to give you a puppy for free. You're not keeping it for yourself, though...

The doorbell rings and a smile spreads across your face. You slowly open the door and C/N immediately pulls you into a hug. He smells amazing, you think to yourself. He pulls away and looks down at you (with his perfectly beautiful face which you just want to hold and kiss) and gives you a cute smile.

"What do you wanna do today, baby?" he asks softly, while grabbing your hand. "Wanna go somewhere?"

"Maybe in a little bit, but right now I have to show you something..." you say, dragging him further into your house. You lead him into your bedroom, looking around for the puppy but you can't see it anywhere.

"Where did she go?..." you mutter under your breath. Suddenly, you feel something soft brushing against the back of your legs, and you assume that C/N feels it too because he jumps slightly. He whips around and gasps.

"You got a puppy?!" he says in the most adorable excited voice ever. He begins to play with the dog.

"No, you got one," you say laughing. He pauses, shocked.

"You didn't-" he starts, but you nod. He pulls you to the ground and kisses you quickly and squeezes you tight.

"I love you, Y/N." he smiles. "I don't know what to say, thank you so much, I-"

The puppy barks. He picks it up and holds it with such adoration and love clear on his face. Then he turns to look at you with the same expression and your heart practically melts. You don't say anything, you just stare at him and take in his perfection.

"I love you," he says again.

You smile at him, "I love you too".

-------

A/N sorry i've been gone for like almost a year. I sort of forgot about my book, but i've still been on wp! i'm on here a lot so even if i'm not updating, feel free to message me and stuff!