Imagine 25

"Close your eyes," he commands.

"But I don't want to trip and die" you whine.

"Just do it," he instructs and you follow. "I'll guide you, don't worry"

"Ooh, I'm excited" you dance.

"Don't get your hopes up, it's not Disneyland or anything," he says.

"C/n, i'll be happy if it's just your room." you laugh. He chuckles and guides you for a few minutes, your hand in his warm ones.

He'd make comments on the way like, careful or watch your step. Just simple stuff to make sure you didn't hurt yourself. 

"Okay, open up" he says. You open your eyes. You're in a beautiful park decorated with Christmas decorations. Even though it's 60 degrees out and there's no snow, it's still super cute.

"Ahh, c/n... this is adorable!" you exclaim. He smiles at you and sits down on the grass. You take a seat right by him and you can feel him looking at you as your eyes scan the park. You look at him and he smiles. You lay down and he does too, your heads against each other. You reach behind your head and take his hand in yours. 

It's peaceful. It's quiet. The stream flows by, softly rushing over stones. Warm breezes comb through your hair. He softly hums a familiar song and eventually the humming is replaced by his gentle breathing.

"Hey, c/n" you mutter in a hushed tone. No answer. You look over at him and he's sleeping peacefully. So adorable.

"I love you, c/n" you smile, pressing a kiss to his forehead. He smiles in his sleep and you smile, knowing that he's happy even when he isn't awake.