Imagine 2

C/n/n = crush's nickname

You and C/N are sitting on your driveway. It's over 90 degrees and you two are eating ice creams which you just got from the ice cream truck. You look over at c/n and notice the ice cream on his nose, which makes you giggle.

"What is it?" c/n asks. You find his cluelessness adorable sometimes.

"You got a li'l something on your nose," you say with a smile. A look of panic crosses his face as he tries to wipe off the ice cream with a napkin. 

"Is it gone?" he asks, a worried look still on his features. You laugh again, pressing a quick kiss you his cheek resulting in him smiling slightly while looking at his feet. How can one boy be so cute while doing literally nothing? You sit and admire him and his perfect features for a bit. He notices.

"What now?" he looks at you. "Is there something else on my face?"

"Nope," you reply, still looking at him.

"Then why are you staring?" c/n asks.

"Because you're really adorable sometimes, c/n/n," you reply. C/n cups your cheek, squinting slightly because of the sun blaring down on the two of you.

"You're really adorable sometimes too," he says, inching closer to you. He keeps moving closer.

"C/n, our ice creams-" you begin

"Y/n. I want you, not my ice cream" c/n says. He leaves his ice cream on the ground to melt and uses his other hand to slip around your waist while coming closer. You can feel his lips grazing yours.

"Y/n," c/n says.

"Yes?" you say.

"Put down your ice cream" 

You smile against his lips and peck them before pulling away and continuing to eat your ice cream.

"Y/n, don't do that to me," c/n says, playfully shoving you.

"Sorry but... I prefer the ice cream to your lips," you say teasingly.

"Y/nnnn" c/n pouts. You just laugh and finish your ice cream. He wraps his arms around your waist and leans his head on your shoulder.

"you're cute" you say to him.

"so are you" he replies.

okayy so i kinda just made this up on the spot, and didn't think about what was going to happen. I just let my mind made stuff up on the way hahaha so sorry if it's really random or whatever but guess what

i don't really care bc I think it's cute :")