Imagine 24

You walk down the school hallway. It's 4 o'clock and school ended an hour ago. You're working on a project afterschool with some classmates and you need to pee. So you're heading to the bathroom, obviously. Out of nowhere, and hand grabs your arm from behind you. You scream out of reflex.

"Whoa, calm down," c/n's voice laughs.

"Oh my GOD, c/n" you yell. "That scared me"

"I noticed," he smirks sarcastically. "Why are you walking down these dangerous school hallways all by yourself?"

"Ha. Ha." you fake laugh. "I was going to the bathroom"

"Oh, I'll join you then" he laughs, until he sees your face. "KIDDING! Gosh, have you ever heard of jokes?"

"Yeah, funny ones. Yours fall into a different category" you roll your eyes. He laughs. "Wait, can you come with me to the supply closet? I need to get something." C/n nods and follows you to the supply closet.

You guys walk in and it's full of junk. Junk junkedy junk. Literally. Everywhere.

"Wow, I wouldn't be surprised if I found a body in here or something," you remark, a little grossed out. He nods.

"Yeah, what is this?" he says, lifting up a clown head. A giant spider crawls out from under it and leaves the room. C/n and you both freak out, causing c/n to stumble backwards and somehow hit the light switch so it's dark. 

"Let's get out," you say. You try the door but it's locked.

"Who closed the door anyways?" c/n yells.

"Oops, my bad. Didn't know it would lock" you say. You grab onto c/n for security. He laughs, but it's more of a nervous laugh as you two are probably both thinking about the abnormally big spider that you just saw.

C/n, hesitantly but surely, puts his arms around you after you hold onto him. He smells good. And you like it. And you start to move your hands up his chest, nervously. You make your way up to his face. You feel him shiver under your touch and you smirk. His hands move around you a little, not much. But just enough to send goosebumps raging over your body. The room is so dark you can barely make out his figure. So you just need to use your hands... and maybe lips. You stand on your tip toes and carefully and curiously press your lips to his. C/n kisses you back and you can just feel affection radiating off of him. His kisses are so soft but there's so much passion there. His lips move against yours and he pulls back, just barely so his lips are still grazing yours. His hot, minty breath on you. He holds the back of your neck and pulls you back in to kiss you more. Your mouths melt into each other's like perfect molds and he moans so softly and it's such an indescribable moment. He pulls back and kisses your chin, and then your neck. And you run your hands through his hair.

The perfect moment is ruined when the lock is being fiddled with. The two of you separate instantly and the door opens.

"Oh, you guys were locked in 'ere? Sorry, fellas. You shoulda yelled" the janitor says. The two of you awkwardly leave the room with puffy lips and weak knees.