Imagine 14

You and your boyfriend are sitting in the cafeteria at lunch. The school installed some new speakers so for the past two days, people have been blasting out music in the cafeteria.

"So, I was in class you other day-" you start, but you're cut off when your favorite slow song starts to play. You gasp and look at c/n. 

"Let's go dance," he says, grabbing your hand. You notice a lot of other couples standing up to dance, you find it pretty surprising considering you're in your school lunch room. You wrap your arms around c/n's neck and he puts his hands on your waist. You smile at him and he smiles back sweetly.

"Continue what you were saying," he says. 

You proceed to finish your story, "so as I was saying, I was in class and this random girl comes up to me-"

You're cut off AGAIN but this time it's by c/n kissing you. It's a cute little kiss on the lips, and he pulls back, smiling at you like an idiot.

"What was that for?" you giggle.

"Well, like, you were talking and I was looking at your lips and the music was nice and I just wanted to kiss you a little bit," he says. God, you love this boy. You lean in and kiss him again, and your heart flutters when you can feel his smile against your lips. YOu love when he's happy. And even though you didn't smile during the kiss you were definitely feeling the same way.